fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
for sure, this game is one of top tens for me ever,this dude is so a legend artist.
so sad the presented fetishes are not for everyone whish makes the dev gets less support and motivation to finish his game... still for sure one of the bests even it is not finished.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Bas, I would love to see more of Emily's mom and sister. Both great characters and would love to explore that note in her handbag that the MC found, lol. I'm hoping she might be a sexy smoker too maybe??
Other than that go your hardest with whatever you're thinking. You've done pretty well so far, so just keep going.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks
There's some smoking... Weirdo :D
Can you try to explain what it is with smoking that makes you scream yeeeeah?
Same for people with foot fetish?

I want to try understand those kinks so it gets easier to implement them

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Exploizer

Jun 14, 2018
I`ll try to explain this.
First of all - women's legs are very sexual) Slender, graceful, long legs is beautiful on their own. And elegant feet with beautiful fingers is like a crown on them. The one who have this fetish like to watch them, caress and kiss them.
Next - how do women use thir feets ? They step on the ground ) Literally. They put pressure on something. This can be seen as an act of domination. This is source of many fetishes like trampling and crushing.
Also "under heel" means total control - so some people percieve legs and feet as a symbol of control.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
kinks so it gets easier to implement th
Thanks
There's some smoking... Weirdo :D
Can you try to explain what it is with smoking that makes you scream yeeeeah?
Bas,

Maybe the best example of the smoking fetish is watching Sharon Stone during the film Basic Instinct, and admiring the way she seductively smokes in the police interview room. Smoking is a rebellious act, and a symbol for women who don’t follow society’s rules, which appeals to many aspects of the personality and sexuality of some men (and women). I also love the uniqueness of smoking, from the brand of cigarettes to when she chooses to smoke them, thru to her mannerisms while smoking. Every aspect is subtly unique and sexy and I admire a woman who enjoys smoking and doesn’t care who objects. She wants to smoke because she likes to do it. Smoking is a demonstration of her own authority and freedom to be who she wants to be.

It's also a very sensual act (like Sharon Stone's scenes, or all Juli's scenes in Motzkey;s great game Timestamps, Unconditional Love).

Untitled.jpg

For instance, I love when a woman is dangling a cigarette from her mouth while fishing through her purse for a lighter, and love lighting women’s cigarettes as well. It’s an intimate moment that’s all about eye contact. Finally, I love when a woman is smoking while she’s driving her car and/or after having great sex. Even during sex too, like when she’s sitting spread and smoking while being eaten, having sex doggy-style or giving a blowjob.

Does that help?

Reactions: flugerio15

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
As someone with an uncle who is 24/7 hooked up to an oxygen tank because of diminished lung capacity due to smoking for over 3 decades, I am personally against chain smoking characters as it is a turn-off for me.
Especially since the MILF in motkeyz his game smokes inside making the whole house, clothes and everything in it stink.

While motkeyz his game has very beautiful renders and a very pretty MILF and seems to have an interesting story, I can't play it, and I tried twice already.

But to each his own.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
aandj4fun2 it does help. Thanks!

Damn cant win with this kink. Whats sexy for some means death for someone else :unsure::poop:
Wow, keep calm and relax folks. I think we all need to remember that these are just games...not real life. It's all fantasy, and osmcuser132 is right, each to his own. There's plenty of other stuff on here (even in your game Bas, ;-)) that's far more unsavoury and sexually offensive, yet we all realize that it's just fantasy worlds and characters made to add realism and tantalize the senses. Just art really. ;-)

Reactions: 123celtic

prle

Mar 6, 2019
This is one of the most common fetishes out there. And it often goes with femdom. It's all oriented around subject feeling submissive (like with any other femdom act), OR subject doing something that is considered "dirty". Doing something that is considered "dirty" has a certain kink which people often enjoy experiencing. Like @Exploizer explained, women walk with their feet, and if someone would to kiss/lick them, that would have been considered "dirty", and thus - that someone might experience the sensation of being submissive (especially if being ordered to do so, which adds extra bit of submissiveness), or that someone simply enjoys doing something that is considered taboo, or "dirty".

You've done the urination scene, so you probably understand that part, and it's not much different from foot fetish, subject did something that is considered "dirty", and showed how submissive he is. Same could be said for licking asshole. That is considered "dirty", but many people still love doing it, and they enjoy doing so.

And when I say "dirty", it doesn't necessarily mean that these parts need to be dirty for the subject to enjoy the act, I for one enjoy licking clean asshole, clean feet/toes, etc...
That said, if someone is into cuckolding, and cum cleanup (often goes with cuckolding), and foot fetish, then he'd probably enjoy cleaning cum covered feet with it's mouth/tongue, which is also considered "a dirty move".

Foot fetish is often the reason why chastity key (another femdom/cuckold play) is hanging on the women's anklet, you've probably seen the images, so if you were to worship women's feet, you'd be very close to the key, which would make your arousal even greater, because the key would be teasing you during your worshiping act.

backbnane

Mar 18, 2019
Hey Basium, when can we expect a new update? Iam not asking for aConcrete Date but can you give us a direction? =)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes