numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
This game is definitely dead. There will never be a new update. I'm absolutely sure of that
Maybe, maybe not. The dev is still around but not posting. Perhaps a pause for inspiration was in order?
It's not like there's any patreon milking going on.

itisitex

Mar 25, 2018
Wont open on PC, says it is archive, went to properties and unchecked archive read only and still wont work.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI He did anounce this was going to happen after his last release. and I believe the abandoned tag gets placed on a thread after 6 months of inactivity

Thank you all!
And lastly. This is not a hobby project anymore. It's work. There's no way in hell I'm abandoning this project. But I will give it much less time and attention. I can't keep going on like this. So next update is far away. I don't know how or what will happen. But I think I'm going with bigger updates. But any choice I do will result in much longer waiting times for you. Sorry.

You might see the abandoned tag and I'll become much less active here. If this pisses you off then sorry. But you got this for free. Never did you lose any money at all on this game.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
The game will eventually be continued but the conceptore did not say when, no dead line but promised to finish one day

Undercover2288

Mar 3, 2019
Hey guys, any way to make this work on Linux? I'm trying it in Wine but getting a white screen with the text "loading TyranoScript" and it does not proceed any further.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes