scootz

Jul 5, 2017
bas your doing too much work for little reward. IMO you should open a patreon. i'm pretty sure you could get at a minimum a few hundred dollars a month for your efforts possibly alot more. your quality so far is pretty good. turn your hobby into a side project job. recognition and a pat on the back for hard work is good and all but nothing beats money in hand for hard work.

god knows alot of developers on here are making alot of money for far less effort. just make it a point if you dont want to be constrained to a schedule that you are doing this on your own time as a side project hobby and the patreons are helping *motivate* you to continue your work. anyways hope your doing ok and good luck with the game.

Zengrizzly

Jan 12, 2019
Best adult game I've ever played. Very close to perfect matching my desires. How can we get more content?!?!?!? You're a genius!

daffa

Jan 18, 2018
Really really reeeeaaaallly loooove this gamee <333 looking forward to the coming update <3 ^^ is there any release schedule for this game or is it released randomly?
The release is usealy random, but considering that he is making this game while not making any money from it im happy we get anything at all. :)

Reactions: aliceee

daffa

Jan 18, 2018
bas your doing too much work for little reward. IMO you should open a patreon. i'm pretty sure you could get at a minimum a few hundred dollars a month for your efforts possibly alot more. your quality so far is pretty good. turn your hobby into a side project job. recognition and a pat on the back for hard work is good and all but nothing beats money in hand for hard work.

god knows alot of developers on here are making alot of money for far less effort. just make it a point if you dont want to be constrained to a schedule that you are doing this on your own time as a side project hobby and the patreons are helping *motivate* you to continue your work. anyways hope your doing ok and good luck with the game.
here is a conversation between me and Bas where i also suggested he make a patreon or something similar

daffa

Jan 18, 2018123

Hey, just wanted to let you know that ive played your game since 0.1, altho its currently just 0.3 its an amazing game. So I just wanted you to know that you should start a patreon or something simmilar so I (and other fans) can support you, even tho its just a hobby project :)

Thx and keep up the good work Daffa

[IMG]https://f95zone.com/data/avatars/m/9/9930.jpg?1536583221[/IMG]
basium
Game Developer

Feb 22, 2017149481

Hey.
Thank you!
I live in a country where the government likes to ass rape people. So right now donations would most likely end up costing me money lol

D
daffa

Jan 18, 2018123

ahh sorry to hear that, but if your situation ever changes remember to notify us so we can support you

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
Absolutely great game, wish there was more. I'm sorry if it's been asked but if there another game similar to this please ? (Excluding The Adventurous Couple)

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I would so love to play this game but you format (compress it into .rar ) it will simply won't work,.. .rar reconfigure it you need to .zip for Mac users ,... none of the Mac version I download works

Jan 18, 2018
Absolutely great game, wish there was more. I'm sorry if it's been asked but if there another game similar to this please ? (Excluding The Adventurous Couple)
You have tried Bully? Bully is much more hardcore when it comes to Femdom, NTR, humiliation and etc. If you like to feel the claustrophobia of a bad fate (or good ... depends on which perspective you see.) you will like Bully. In my opinion it is a masterpiece.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I would so love to play this game but you format (compress it into .rar ) it will simply won't work,.. .rar reconfigure it you need to .zip for Mac users ,... none of the Mac version I download works
The problem with that is .rar does not keep permissions of files correctly. The files are all there and are correct but you need to restore execute permission (chmod +x) on the executable

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
The problem with that is .rar does not keep permissions of files correctly. The files are all there and are correct but you need to restore execute permission (chmod +x) on the executable
Mac user, but could you format them into .Zip instead would fix the problem

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
You have tried Bully? Bully is much more hardcore when it comes to Femdom, NTR, humiliation and etc. If you like to feel the claustrophobia of a bad fate (or good ... depends on which perspective you see.) you will like Bully. In my opinion it is a masterpiece.
Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, I'll go and check that game out tonight.

Reactions: WomenWorshiper

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
PLEASE REDO MAC DOWNLOADS TO "ZIP INSTEAD OF RAR I REALY LIKE TO TRY THIS GAME
WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT SETTING THE EXECUTE PERMISSION ON ONE FILE? AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?
It is all you have to do with a rar instead of a zip to play it on a mac

Reactions: numanumani

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
It's a permission issue... to fix this you have to open the command line (command+space, search for terminal, enter) and there, navigate to the folder where the app is downloaded (with cd _NAME_OF_THE_FOLDER_WHERE_THE_APP_IS_DONWLOADED_).

A file with extension .app is basically a folder, so enter that folder in the terminal with "cd _NAME_OF_THE_APP", and inside that folder run "chmod -R 777 ." That command what it does is to change the permissions of the folder (chmod command) to all the files (-R, recursively), to 777 (all permissions), starting from this folder (.)
I tried it but the answer was no result found I just can't make this .app to work no matter how I tried

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
For Mac users who just can't get their head around the commandline, I guess you can try BatChmod; it's a graphical interface for the command used to change permissions of files and folders. Just be aware that changing permissions is potentially disastrous if you change permissions of the wrong thing. Use at own risk:

Look at the video for a basic idea of how it works but instead of changing permissions of the Library folder like he does, select the My_Emily.app. You want the owner (left side) to have all three boxes checked (R, W and X). Also check "Apply to enclosed".

"Clear xattrs" isn't required but checking it would take care of the Gatekeeper error you get when trying to run applications from unknown sources.

Reactions: Ultimix

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Well for all those not so pc wise, nerd thank you, this app fix almost every game apps out there,..BatChmod,.. so again thank you

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes