uff67hhg

Jan 12, 2019
I tried to focus on a gay play through and game over'd due to lack of points available, still really hot male interest of a body type not common in most of these games and the other stuff is high quality even if it's not to my taste.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It would be awesome if we could get estimates from the developer regarding when he thinks the next update will be out
The developer did in fact give us an estimate:

And lastly. This is not a hobby project anymore. It's work. There's no way in hell I'm abandoning this project. But I will give it much less time and attention. I can't keep going on like this. So next update is far away. I don't know how or what will happen. But I think im going with bigger updates. But any choice I do will result in much longer waiting times for you. Sorry.

You might see the abandoned tag and I'll become much less active here. If this pisses you off then sorry. But you got this for free. Never did you lose any money at all on this game.
FYI I think it takes six months before a thread gets an abandoned tag. But it will probably never gets slapped on if he checks in every once in a while.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
the red room
good girl gone bad
had relations with one
captured by dark elves by darktoz
Jasmine is literally the ripeoff/homage 3D Trans tattooed version from Good Girl Gone Bad

is there any other option than mouse clicking? This 1 click per word is going to destroy a mouse and give you carpel tunnel syndrome

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Really liking this game, especially because all content with guys has pretty much been optional.

I hate having dudes intruding in these stories, I just want my dominant females turning my MC into a sissy with the help of shemales, no dudes required.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
Well, for a game you said is just a hobby and that you don't have much time to put into, it's phenomenal.
I really like the storytelling, the visuals, the steady pace of the game.

BUT, in my opinion (although I gather I'm not the only one), even though I like most of what goes on in this femdom game, the sissification, tgirls, and many others things there were hinted to arrive in the next updates,
Cuckoling and Gay Sex are huge turn-offs for me.
I was hoping you would consider making those optional for us that don't like that.

In any case, keep up the fabulous work! I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Frosty2000

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Well, for a game you said is just a hobby and that you don't have much time to put into, it's phenomenal.
I really like the storytelling, the visuals, the steady pace of the game.

BUT, in my opinion (although I gather I'm not the only one), even though I like most of what goes on in this femdom game, the sissification, tgirls, and many others things there were hinted to arrive in the next updates,
Cuckoling and Gay Sex are huge turn-offs for me.
I was hoping you would consider making those optional for us that don't like that.

In any case, keep up the fabulous work! I can't wait for the next update.
Maybe this game just isn't for you, the ingress in the OP specifically says:
Your darkest and biggest fantasy is about cuckolding and femdom. Can you actually do it? Can she? How will it end?
Read the tags people. Not for snowflakes!

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Maybe this game just isn't for you, the ingress in the OP specifically says:
Your darkest and biggest fantasy is about cuckolding and femdom. Can you actually do it? Can she? How will it end?
Read the tags people. Not for snowflakes!
Geez, all he said was that he would have liked if some things would have been optional, since he otherwise liked the game a lot. Can't see anything negative in stating his opinion in that way. Certainly no reason to go all passive aggressive on him for that. Makes you wonder who actually is the snowflake here.:rolleyes:

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Geez, all he said was that he would have liked if some things would have been optional, since he otherwise liked the game a lot. Can't see anything negative in stating his opinion in that way. Certainly no reason to go all passive aggressive on him for that. Makes you wonder who actually is the snowflake here.:rolleyes:
The game is described as a big dark fantasy about cuckolding and femdom. He was asking to make it optional. There really isn't much else to say.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
The game is described as a big dark fantasy about cuckolding and femdom. He was asking to make it optional. There really isn't much else to say.
EITHER WAY, seems to me as one of the better made games here, and would still stick with it even for a bit, if not just for the curiosity of how it progressed.

On a different note, I gather the updates are rather rare. Is it usually like once a month? once every other month?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
On a different note, I gather the updates are rather rare. Is it usually like once a month? once every other month?
Historically, "yes". Doesn't really mean much as development is likely to be uneven at best, check the OP for the dev notes.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Baz, how are you going mate? Been a while since you posted anything. How's the next release coming along? Have you managed to sort out all your PC issues? Cheers, J.

Reactions: HannibalJack
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes