U

User_467152

Hey guys, any way to make this work on Linux? I'm trying it in Wine but getting a white screen with the text "loading TyranoScript" and it does not proceed any further.
Have you tried using Wine with the Windows version?

viaassa

Jan 10, 2019
Удивительно, есть sensitiveusername, spear1403 и ещё несколько здесь, кто делают apk из сотен совершенно однотипных игр с одним донельзя банальным сценарием на всех (за редким исключением), а на уникальный проект в своём жанре будто бы всем плевать. Печально.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I''m still alive. Even my non existent cat!

I'm not a writer and I did tons of mistakes with My Emily. I just can't get the words out for how I want the story to go. The skills aren't there. Same for planning and overall story arc/progression.
Emily became a evil cold hearted bitch in a way I never wanted. And it all happend way way waaaay too fast.
I think you can all agree on that.
I wrote myself into a corner. As of now I don't know how to get out. But I'm trying.

This is my hobby. So there aren't any plans to give up or stop creating this mess.
No one has died yet. But I simply haven't had much freetime either.

So all of you who are waiting. Please stop.
There will be a update some day. But not soon. Sorry about that!

My only idea so far is to change next update to a Episode 1 and end it in a dramatic fashion :p
That would give me the chance to shake up the story a bit and to try salvage some of the story and ideas for Episode 2. When or if that would ever happen.
Time will tell.

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
I''m still alive. Even my non existent cat!

I'm not a writer and I did tons of mistakes with My Emily. I just can't get the words out for how I want the story to go. The skills aren't there. Same for planning and overall story arc/progression.
Emily became a evil cold hearted bitch in a way I never wanted. And it all happend way way waaaay too fast.
I wrote myself into a corner. As of now I don't know how to get out. But I'm trying.

This is my hobby. So there aren't any plans to give up or stop creating this mess.
No one has died yet. But I simply haven't had much freetime either.

So all of you who are waiting. Please stop.
There will be a update some day. But not soon. Sorry about that!

My only idea so far is to change next update to a Episode 1 and end it in a dramatic fashion :p
That would give me the chance to shake up the story a bit and to try salvage some of the story and ideas for Episode 2. When or if that would ever happen.
Time will tell.
Thank you

kaiten

May 4, 2017
If I may inject my 2c here...you decided to make a femdom/sissification game. Emily becoming a bitch to her husband kinda comes with the territory, I'd think. Embrace the present state of the game and carry on from this point. There's nothing wrong with NTR/humiliation/sissification if it's done with passion. Fetishes are primarily mental and most things out of the ordinary are exciting by default. Exploit the fact that your game is one of a few that deals with these fetishes, follow the present path and you'll have followers and fans, of that I can assure you.
Or you could pull the plug and attempt a more vanilla game...both valid options. What would be a pity would be continuing this game and trying to make it appealing to the ordinary gamer. It never was mainstream and it will never succeed if you do a 180 on the plot.

U

User_1343935

If I may inject my 2c here...you decided to make a femdom/sissification game. Emily becoming a bitch to her husband kinda comes with the territory, I'd think. Embrace the present state of the game and carry on from this point. There's nothing wrong with NTR/humiliation/sissification if it's done with passion. Fetishes are primarily mental and most things out of the ordinary are exciting by default. Exploit the fact that your game is one of a few that deals with these fetishes, follow the present path and you'll have followers and fans, of that I can assure you.
Or you could pull the plug and attempt a more vanilla game...both valid options. What would be a pity would be continuing this game and trying to make it appealing to the ordinary gamer. It never was mainstream and it will never succeed if you do a 180 on the plot.
Absolutely agree, I loved where the game left off @basium, you should be proud of what you created, your game does what few games do. You've come pretty far already, don't change it now. I love the game, everyone else here loves the game. The taboo is nothing to be afraid of, embrace it, don't change it.

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
Sorry but I'm absolutely not agree with that. For me Emily shows lot of kindness to the MC and even if she realizes that she had lot of sexual frustration she accepts to stay with him. Somebody said "there is no love; only evidences of love" and thru your story we can understand why they are together and they love each other. First it's some small things like the restaurent scene and next it's the discover of a new fantasy that they share together. And even if Emily may appear a little bit hard in the scene of sex the morning after the video clip the RPG aspect make her more accomplice than "evil cold hearted bitch".

About the speed, the Emily changing's are certainly to fast from it's OK if we had no sex, to call me mistress and I'll certainly fuck BBC when you watch. And the game over after the shemale video is a big change of tempo. But I think that lot of us are aware it's an unprofessional project and you can't take the time to develop multiples storyline. And from the very good reviews of your game I think that lot of us have enjoyed the game and the characters as it is :).

To talk about my personal experience of the game, I'm lot more into NTR game than cuckolding or sissification, and after the game over I was not sure to continue, and to be honest if I have continued it's principally for Emily's personality. So that's why for me she's way far from evil cold hearted bitch.

P.S. : English is not my first language so if my post is really incomprehensible don't hesitate to tell me and I will correct it.

prle

Mar 6, 2019
This game is closest to cuckolding than any other game. Part of that is due to Emily's character and her femdom-side. This game stands out from other games, in a good way!

I'm not into sissification, but the cuckolding part, and female domination (and urination) was executed perfectly, and I loved it. This is the reason why I'm eager to see more. So, even if you're not a professional writer, you've done an amazing job so far. The reviews are reflecting that. Be proud of yourself @basium!

That said, I would prefer if Emily kept her old hair color, but other than that, Emily does seem like she loves the MC. She needs to be strict, that's a part of her femdom character (which is one of the core elements of this game) and she's starting to enjoy having control over the man she loves more and more. She may appear like a cold hearted bitch, but she's not, she loves her man, but most importantly - players love her. Isn't that the whole idea of making a game like this?

Just keep up the work in the direction you started. Even without professional experience, you've done much better work than many other professional writers did. You are talented, and you've made your fanbase asking for more. That should be enough evidence of everything I've written here.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks!

No worries guys. The day this game goes vanilla is the day pigs can fly and my farts smell like roses.
(pig shaped drones do NOT count)
(roses up my ass DOES NOT COUNT)

Out of all the choices you have done in this game so far. Which of them are you most interested in seeing the results/consequences?
Write them down and add what day (In game) it was.

prle

Mar 6, 2019
  1. day #3: You told Jack he did nothing wrong. - Eventually end up in an open relationship as a cuckold with Jack as Emily's lover? This is a cuckold game, so hopefully we'll reach to that cuckold content where MC gets to clean both of them. (this might also be related to Day 1, and White Dildo choice, and 19 year white guy fucks my mature wife choice, also on Day 1).
  2. day #6: Start licking her to clean it up (after she peed) - Obviously, to drink it at some point. Forced, or willingly, depends on how the Emily's character evolves.
  3. day #6: Start licking (her feet/shoe, after the peeing scene) - Feet worship, cum covered or not. You are setting up an alarm at the end of the final game, and Emily wants you to wake her up by massaging her feet, so that's a great opportunity. And at some point she might want to touch his dick with her feet and he could unintentionally cum on her feet and made to clean up (but this would require Emily to be strict, again, like mentioned previously). This might also be a motive to put him into chastity that very day.
And of course, everything goddess Victoria mentioned in her video they both watched together. That's kind of an end-game global, is it not?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks!

No worries guys. The day this game goes vanilla is the day pigs can fly and my farts smell like roses.
(pig shaped drones do NOT count)
(roses up my ass DOES NOT COUNT)

Out of all the choices you have done in this game so far. Which of them are you most interested in seeing the results/consequences?
Write them down and add what day (In game) it was.
Really loved the sissification of the main character, and when it comes to emily being a cold hearted bitch, i never really saw it as that, but more of that she was always a big Sadist but never really knew it until she got to experience it first hand, which lead to her finding out that she really loved to tease and play with her sissy boyfriend, which i loved even more about the game. Please don't change emily, she's perfect the way she is, and i can't imagine her as anything else <333

Love the game, and i'm really looking forward the continuation, thank you for the wonderful game, and i hope that you'll update it sometime soon <333

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
I think the ending can be sweet and cold,
Emily is still in love with her boyfriend, but he has turned into a sissy.
He became a sub cuckold husband
Emily cuckold him ,abuse him ,
But he enjoyed it
Emily is.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I think the ending can be sweet and cold,
Emily is still in love with her boyfriend, but he has turned into a sissy.
He became a sub cuckold husband
Emily cuckold him ,abuse him ,
But he enjoyed it
Emily is.
I hope not.
It's refreshing having a sissy themed story without cuck being forced upon the player.
I want to see the PC being dominated and feminized, not just see the woman screw around without my input.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes