kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
You can always make some kinks that are "controversial" avoidable, i love feets but i like it gentle, not a worship or something forced like crushing or things like that, i despise that and i don't find smoking sexy but it's not a turn off for me, but i can see why it can be a turn off for some people.

Anyway, waiting patiently for the update.

U

User_1379352

This game should not be hidden in the results like it is, it's a diamond in the rough. Fantastic! Keep up the great work @basium.

Reactions: fanboi

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Maybe if were lucky, bas decides to upload a few Screenshots here ;) would be a good tease :D
"Not for snowflakes!"

Yeah but some people who get a game for free get butt hurt when they read the tags "cuckold" then play the game and are surprised there's cuckold content. Those are the snowflakes. The special ones.
Or the ones telling me how stupid I'm for using this game engine
:)

040BG1.jpg 11.png 10x.png 040.png 25x.png

backbnane

Mar 18, 2019

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I wanted to say something for a long time, your game is great and it is exploring a lot of fetishes and sissification, you gave plenty of option to not go on this path, so please don't change anything, only one thing Emily do love him but with Mistress behind the scene she did trigger something inside Emily even Emily mom told the boyfriend about it at the cafe. Her sexual frustration she decided to take charge of her life and boyfriend. I wish she will continue the sissification, but only permit her sissy to have sex with shemales from now on, she of course will force him to watch and clean her after her pleasure with other men, but keep Emily show some love to him (boyfriend) and yes after all is changes sissification to transgender, make him/her marry Emily, but as her pet, slave, lesbian lover and wife. She, Emily, can have two sides of her, she will change her boyfriend into a sissy even a transgender you gave plenty of tips about that. We all forget, most who wrote negative post, this is a game and a story, and so far it been great, and you also broke many barries that most won't go, if someone plays this game accepts that it is all included if you don't like it then stop it, you don't need to try and make the creator change it, then do your own, stop asking for changes the game is fine the way it is I just want Emily to continue her Dominat side, her becoming a Mistress but have time to also love her boyfriend and change her relationship with him the way it makes her happy, The story is not about the boyfriend but about Emily,.... The boyfriend only wants to live is fetish and please Emily. thx hope I make sense to you all and can't wait for the next chapter.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
And here is my suggestion, Have Emily store her boyfriend sperm, yes she does want a child with him in a near future but with artificial insimination, and why not the boyfriend after all is changes with hormones and all becomes the perfect housewife,... so continue your good work don't stop,.. have great summer and I will never suggest anything anymore I rather see where you will bring this story to a great game that it is already.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I played this today. I'll start liking, until in order to continue I had to take the options that the dev has decided because there is no alternative path. And from there I saw that this game is more interested in making submissive and sissy to mc than in somebody can fuck Emily. I think it had people that like that, but not for me. I do not like the sissy paths and less that I can not do free options because game finish if you not choose the sissy ones.

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
Basium I've gotta agree with everyone. Keep doing what you are doing, this game is amazing. Your writing style and imagination tied with the visuals is amazing. Keep up the great work and we all look forward to your next release.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I played this today. I'll start liking, until in order to continue I had to take the options that the dev has decided because there is no alternative path. And from there I saw that this game is more interested in making submissive and sissy to mc than in somebody can fuck Emily. I think it had people that like that, but not for me. I do not like the sissy paths and less that I can not do free options because game finish if you not choose the sissy ones.
Ursus you can choose otherwise but you will not end up with Emily, the game pretty simple in a way,. and it is shown in the video on the TV when the Mistress explain about it,... you either embark or go against it but if you want to stay with Emily you are going to end up a cockold, sissy, Emily likes to be in charge, also she loved the turn into a Mistress, if you paid attention, when the Mother in law brings MC to a cafe she also explains it to him,... Emily change entirely after that video, and want to explore her sexuality with or without him and a cuckold is a cuckold he does not get to fuck his wife or partner but only watches and if lucky gets to clean her and the lover. Also the story is about Emily not the MC, but the MC tells is story from his point of view. btw,.. but you can also see what Emily on occasion wants her life turn out if she try new things..and don't forget the MC also wanted this, you don't buy a f%$#ing black dildo for your wife and tell her about your fantasy if you don't want it to happen....

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

prle

Mar 6, 2019
@Jef17904 There is a difference between being a cuckold and being a sissy. You can be a cuckold without becoming a sissy. I think that's what @Ursus4321 is trying to say. That's actually a path I would have preferred myself, but I don't mind it having it this way either.

Reactions: yenidena

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Ursus you can choose otherwise but you will not end up with Emily, the game pretty simple in a way,. and it is shown in the video on the TV when the Mistress explain about it,... you either embark or go against it but if you want to stay with Emily you are going to end up a cockold, sissy, Emily likes to be in charge, also she loved the turn into a Mistress, if you paid attention, when the Mother in law brings MC to a cafe she also explains it to him,... Emily change entirely after that video, and want to explore her sexuality with or without him and a cuckold is a cuckold he does not get to fuck his wife or partner but only watches and if lucky gets to clean her and the lover. Also the story is about Emily not the MC, but the MC tells is story from his point of view. btw,.. but you can also see what Emily on occasion wants her life turn out if she try new things..and don't forget the MC also wanted this, you don't buy a f%$#ing black dildo for your wife and tell her about your fantasy if you don't want it to happen....
When I was playing it came a moment when the game told me I could not continue because I did not have 15 points and it finish. Then there are not several paths. If you do not choose the way of submissive sissy the game ends. It's not that you're not with Emily, it's over and that's it. And this happened a lot at the beginning, without being able to develop any other path

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
When I was playing it came a moment when the game told me I could not continue because I did not have 15 points and it finish. Then there are not several paths. If you do not choose the way of submissive sissy the game ends. It's not that you're not with Emily, it's over and that's it. And this happened a lot at the beginning, without being able to develop any other path
You just need to have "enough kinks" enabled to progress.

So yeah, you can (thankfuly) avoid the cuck stuff, but you have to endure others to compensate.

Which is why I appreciate this game so much. It's incredibly refreshing to have a sissification game where NTR isn't forced upon you. I'm interested in seeing the female interest dominate and feminize the MC but not seeing her get fucked by others.

Reactions: pmplpm
Apr 14, 2019
That light pink background and white text makes it almost unreadable. Should REALLY do something to make text more visible.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes