Sep 24, 2019
i suggest we develop the rest of the game on our own
I suggest we not do that, for many reasons. One of them being a game as good as this would never be able to get a satisfying ending if someone in the community even tried to make a somewhat nice ending.
Another being, how would you render the images so they look exactly like something Basium would've made??
I can give you a couple more reasons why that wouldn't be a good idea, but I think you understand. I think a different dev making a completely seperate and new game only based on this game would be a much better idea.

Sep 24, 2019
Also this is quite sad really. The dev was last seen in august, of course the dev could be burnt out from their personal life. They could always take that well deserved break and come back when they're passionate again. Developing a game like this can be very exhausting on top of having a normal life. But I doubt you will see any updates in the near future.

A couple months ago when I said the game hadn't been updated in so long I was pretty sure it got abandoned I got told "how about stop assuming stuff and enjoy the "free" game" and some other things by other people who were certain the game was going to be updated. So to those people "I told you so" I guess... (also the I told you so is not meant in a mean way, I do apologize if I made it sound like that)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes