Feb 16, 2019
This game is really awesome and captures the NTR/femdom aspect perfectly. Imagine my frustration when I found out that this game was abandoned! Basium, if you are reading this with an alt account or something, please come back! I'm willing to support you on Patreon or whatever it is. This game does not deserve to be abandoned!

Man, it's times like these that I wish I knew how to render images and make a story.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This game is really awesome and captures the NTR/femdom aspect perfectly. Imagine my frustration when I found out that this game was abandoned! Basium, if you are reading this with an alt account or something, please come back! I'm willing to support you on Patreon or whatever it is. This game does not deserve to be abandoned!

Man, it's times like these that I wish I knew how to render images and make a story.
Yeah honestly this one probably has the BEST story of all the NTR games I've played. A couple of other games have some top notch renders but this one seems to have the most natural escalation with femdom. I really really want it to be continued. :(

Jul 22, 2019
in theory the game shouldnt have to die, if we have a goodwilled person, with a strong pc, he could extract the character designs and continue the story somehow.
sure the plot will start to diverge, based on those persons preferences, but that is the only solution that i see fit, if Basium doesnt make a grand return.

love to all delivered❤
Well its not really possible to extract the characters in a literal sense. It doesn't have the actual character files in the game, just images. The best we can do is if somebody identifies the models used and also some of the other assets. We can try and recreate the characters to the best of our abilities. But still I think the main problem is the story and the progression. Bas had something really good going. And who knows what else he had planned. It was starting to get really good too, FUCK :confused::cry:.

If I guess someone decides to create another game based on this one, like an offshoot. It could pick up from where this left or maybe further explore some of the other stuff in the game, it would be cool. But that's really hard and requires a lot of effort.

Jul 22, 2019
Found this asset list for Emily and MC posted by Bas almost 2 years ago

Emily:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Player:

Unfortunately idk the exact the parameter values. Had some of these already and tried to recreate Emily but can't get it right. Not that good with Daz anyway.

Feb 16, 2019
Found this asset list for Emily and MC posted by Bas almost 2 years ago

Emily:

Player:

Unfortunately idk the exact the parameter values. Had some of these already and tried to recreate Emily but can't get it right. Not that good with Daz anyway.
Heyy, we talked on Reddit! I almost want to r/tworedditorsonecup. Let me know if I can contribute somehow. Never in my life have I ever wanted something so bad. This game hits the spot perfectly and so help me God, I will learn renpy and image rendering and all that shit just to continue this.

Also you mentioned that you dabbled in this image rendering stuff right? Can you please tell me if a newbie like me wanted to start doing this, how should I proceed and which tools should I use.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
Heyy, we talked on Reddit! I almost want to r/tworedditorsonecup. Let me know if I can contribute somehow. Never in my life have I ever wanted something so bad. This game hits the spot perfectly and so help me God, I will learn renpy and image rendering and all that shit just to continue this.

Also you mentioned that you dabbled in this image rendering stuff right? Can you please tell me if a newbie like me wanted to start doing this, how should I proceed and which tools should I use.
Oh hey, yeah most people use Daz Studio for the 3d stuff. You can get it here: . There are some good tutorials online to get started.
As for the assets, you can either buy them from the asset store for Daz. Or....you can just get them from the "Asset Releases" section from here on f95. Though installing the pirated ones can be a bit tricky.

There's alot of other stuff too like clothing etc that's used here and all the other NPCs which I have no clue about what assets were used :confused:.

Reactions: smithjohnsonian
Feb 16, 2019
Oh hey, yeah most people use Daz Studio for the 3d stuff. You can get it here: . There are some good tutorials online to get started.
As for the assets, you can either buy them from the asset store for Daz. Or....you can just get them from the "Asset Releases" section from here on f95. Though installing the pirated ones can be a bit tricky.

There's alot of other stuff too like clothing etc that's used here and all the other NPCs which I have no clue about what assets were used :confused:.
Thanks my dude! I'll check it out and see if I can become competent enough to make a render this weekend.

Feb 16, 2019
Man, I now have a new found respect for game creators. This shit is actually hard! It took me a couple of hours just to get the setup and assets right. Learning the tiny basics took another hour or so. But what really took me by surprise was how much time it actually took to render. This shitty scene that I made took around 17 minutes to render. I can't imagine the time that it would take to render actually good scenes with way more objects.
test_1.png
I'll see if I can make a sorta accurate rendering of Emily.

Jul 22, 2019
Man, I now have a new found respect for game creators. This shit is actually hard! It took me a couple of hours just to get the setup and assets right. Learning the tiny basics took another hour or so. But what really took me by surprise was how much time it actually took to render. This shitty scene that I made took around 17 minutes to render. I can't imagine the time that it would take to render actually good scenes with way more objects.
Wow you actually went through (y)(y). 17 minutes is not bad, it can take many hours depending on the overall complexity and resolution.

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 889916
You Sir are the champion we need but do not deserve.

Reactions: mukherjeee

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
View attachment 889916
Congrats on your first render, dude. I wish you luck with your learning!

However, as much of a fan I am of this game, I encourage you to make a new one on your own. Maybe you could take inspiration in "My Emily" but with characters of your creation.

Reactions: mukherjeee and zhn
Feb 16, 2019
Congrats on your first render, dude. I wish you luck with your learning!

However, as much of a fan I am of this game, I encourage you to make a new one on your own. Maybe you could take inspiration in "My Emily" but with characters of your creation.
That sort of was the plan. Wanted to start everything from scratch. A spiritual successor of sorts. However, as much as I would like to devote all my time to make this game from scratch I probably can't. I do have a job and other responsibilities. I'll try to share my learning and maybe some of my assets to create Emily/(new character, hmm.. maybe I'll call her Rhea) though, so others can maybe pick up where I leave. It's all a long shot. Will see where this goes.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
That sort of was the plan. Wanted to start everything from scratch. A spiritual successor of sorts. However, as much as I would like to devote all my time to make this game from scratch I probably can't. I do have a job and other responsibilities. I'll try to share my learning and maybe some of my assets to create Emily/(new character, hmm.. maybe I'll call her Rhea) though, so others can maybe pick up where I leave. It's all a long shot. Will see where this goes.

That's great then, enjoy your journey and take it with patience. I will be waiting for your new renders.

Reactions: smithjohnsonian
Feb 16, 2019
Here's my (1 fucking hour long) rendering of what I'm now going to call test_Rhea_1. I don't know if it's as good as Emily though. I played around with the cellulite and stretchmarks to see how close I could get. I'll play around with the hair a bit more next time and see where it goes. My next goal will probably be to just replicate 1 scene from the game. No promises. test_rhea1.png

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes