Feb 16, 2019
Really wish this game is picked up by someone else and continued, it was a really great game with great potential, it'd be such a shame to see it abandoned and uncompleted.
I did have plans on doing it myself, but the more I looked into it, the more difficult it got. I just realised that standard daz clothing do not fit characters and they warp in weird ways, so you have to use something like marvelous designer for cloth simulation. And my responsibilities at work just keep increasing with every passing day. If anyone wants to complete this game (or even begin trying), that guy/gal must be willing to spend their entire time on this game; I am sadly not one of them.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I did have plans on doing it myself, but the more I looked into it, the more difficult it got. I just realised that standard daz clothing do not fit characters and they warp in weird ways, so you have to use something like marvelous designer for cloth simulation. And my responsibilities at work just keep increasing with every passing day. If anyone wants to complete this game (or even begin trying), that guy/gal must be willing to spend their entire time on this game; I am sadly not one of them.
Would it be possible to make use of best of both worlds? That is to say use a normal daz character model for emily's body when wearing clothes and using the original body model for when she's naked? that way clothes won't warp and we still get our favorite emily when she's naked :3 <3

Feb 16, 2019
Would it be possible to make use of best of both worlds? That is to say use a normal daz character model for emily's body when wearing clothes and using the original body model for when she's naked? that way clothes won't warp and we still get our favorite emily when she's naked :3 <3
I did try that. And it's actually very jarring to look at. Also doing half-hearted work would not do justice to the game. If you remember, one of the earliest scenes in "My Emily" is when her boob pops out in the reception area. You can do that simulation part in "Marvelous Designer", basically stretching and pulling her clothes and then transferring that morph into daz. It looks beautiful, but it's way too much work. Making good quality renders also takes a lot of time; time which I do not have a lot of. If you go back and look at my first render which I posted a page or so before in this thread, you might think it's a good render, but it's not. It's terrible, low quality garbage. I've since made significant improvements but it remains a full time task to make real good renders; which is exactly why I'm thinking of supporting the devs for the work they put in to make these games for us.

TLDR: Won't look as good. Good quality renders takes a lot of time. Respect the devs.

Reactions: anderson22783

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I did try that. And it's actually very jarring to look at. Also doing half-hearted work would not do justice to the game. If you remember, one of the earliest scenes in "My Emily" is when her boob pops out in the reception area. You can do that simulation part in "Marvelous Designer", basically stretching and pulling her clothes and then transferring that morph into daz. It looks beautiful, but it's way too much work. Making good quality renders also takes a lot of time; time which I do not have a lot of. If you go back and look at my first render which I posted a page or so before in this thread, you might think it's a good render, but it's not. It's terrible, low quality garbage. I've since made significant improvements but it remains a full time task to make real good renders; which is exactly why I'm thinking of supporting the devs for the work they put in to make these games for us.

TLDR: Won't look as good. Good quality renders takes a lot of time. Respect the devs.
Aww, that's too bad, but thank you nontheless for trying <3

MagicErnie

Sep 23, 2018
I was recommended this game for small penis humiliation, but I'm not a fan of ntr/cuckolding.

Is ntr avoidable or is it forced? Is it possible to get the small penis humiliation before ntr? I read some post and saw an image where you could have sex with Emily.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
I was recommended this game for small penis humiliation, but I'm not a fan of ntr/cuckolding.

Is ntr avoidable or is it forced? Is it possible to get the small penis humiliation before ntr? I read some post and saw an image where you could have sex with Emily.

This game is abandoned, but you could probably enjoy it since it was abandoned before you could see something that damages your ego if you arent into ntr

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019

You are a hero and wish you best in your journey!

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
For anyone who would like to play around with the code in a more structured way or just wants to have a look at me strumbling through my first ever Ren'Py project the . Pictures, sounds etc. are available in a separate "media pack" below.

Media pack: MEGA | | Workupload
[/SPOILER]
Thank You for the cataloged images. I had been wondering what content would actually be presented in this VG. I was able to get a glimpse, without spoiling the story, I'm currently on Day 4. I'm really not a fan of "cuckholding". I think it's gross, however tags such as "sissification" and "feminization" are appealing to me. And I'm pleased to know now that there is actual content worthy of that classification present in the VG. So thanks again.

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I would love it so much if this Game would go on in some way shape or form.
I am by no means any big programmer but i am able to code phyton a little (Java is more my thing). But i am completely lost when it comes to art or 3D Art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes