orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I would love it so much if this Game would go on in some way shape or form.
I am by no means any big programmer but i am able to code phyton a little (Java is more my thing). But i am completely lost when it comes to art or 3D Art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In regards to spoiler text in your reply, yeah it was without it. Can you share what you found?

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
In regards to spoiler text in your reply, yeah it was without it. Can you share what you found?
Hey, i replayed it today and i thought i spotted a sex scene in the artwork, but with the text of the game it was different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's a shame that a good game like this gets abandonned, i don't get it, so much work, a good writing an d then it stops just at the moment things get really good.
Did the wife of the author discovered that game and put his husband into submission, and now he's living in a dog cage since 2018 ???!!!

Jul 22, 2019
It's a shame that a good game like this gets abandonned, i don't get it, so much work, a good writing an d then it stops just at the moment things get really good.
Did the wife of the author discovered that game and put his husband into submission, and now he's living in a dog cage since 2018 ???!!!
Nah I think it was just a passion project, he wasn't making any money from it. I guess he just gave up, moved on, life happened, could be anything really.

Reactions: Anon5516

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah of course, i'm also a game modder and developper and i know it's time consuming, but if you make a real good game and create a Patreon you can get more money from it than with your daily job.
For example a game like Summertime Saga makes 75 000 $ a month and they are 3 or 4 developers, so no many people get that with a standard job

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
If they are happy I feel glad for them, but damn it, wifey, if you are reading it, please just install a computer and wifi inside your husbands dog cage.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Nah I think it was just a passion project, he wasn't making any money from it. I guess he just gave up, moved on, life happened, could be anything really.
I would actually completely understand that. What pushes my buttons to nuclear levels is whenever the guy/gal in charge simply disappears without a single word, never even dignifying their own fan base with a "look folks, this thing is now canned for personal reasons, nothing to see here anymore, move along now" announcement. Literally a single sentence. Yet some people just seem incapable of posting it, leaving everyone else hanging for fucking years on end. And yes, this is not the first project where I encounter this inexcusable cowardice...

Reactions: oszapo25

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Then again people still gave free money without getting any in return.Its like you pay to support the creator of CyberPunk 2077,but doesn't get a finished game in return.lol

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This game never had a Patreon or asked for money in any form, but apparently people still find a way to hate on a dev because the guy who provided them with free entertainment didn't hold their hand enough on the forum and informed them of his life choices. The whining about "milking" in a lot of threads constantly is already annoying, but this is a whole new level of entitlement.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game never had a Patreon or asked for money in any form, but apparently people still find a way to hate on a dev because the guy who provided them with free entertainment didn't hold their hand enough on the forum and informed them of his life choices. The whining about "milking" in a lot of threads constantly is already annoying, but this is a whole new level of entitlement.
And?
ppl bitch...and u bitch about them bitching....and i bitch about u bitching...and someone will bitch about me bitching....

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Just wanted to post since this thread is alive. Is there any way to know what happened to Basium? What do we need to make this continue or have a spiritual succesor?

Reactions: Anon5516
Jul 22, 2019
I would actually completely understand that. What pushes my buttons to nuclear levels is whenever the guy/gal in charge simply disappears without a single word, never even dignifying their own fan base with a "look folks, this thing is now canned for personal reasons, nothing to see here anymore, move along now" announcement. Literally a single sentence. Yet some people just seem incapable of posting it, leaving everyone else hanging for fucking years on end. And yes, this is not the first project where I encounter this inexcusable cowardice...
I think it could be maybe he intended to get back to it eventually, but it kept getting put off again and again and eventually never happened.

Just wanted to post since this thread is alive. Is there any way to know what happened to Basium? What do we need to make this continue or have a spiritual succesor?
There was a discussion about this happening a few pages back. Nothing came of it though.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There is no hate or anger of any sort against the author, it's just a shame that when for once we have a good game and when things are getting really interesting, the author lets you down with blue balls.
As someone said, he could at least have stated that he stopped the development, so we can put back our pants, wash our left hand (the right is clean because needed for the mouse) and store the paper towel!

Unfortunately that situation is not a rare case, i just started to play that kind of game since january and i cannot count the games that are written by a schoolboy, rendered by a blind guy, never updated, abandonned and so on.

It's really annoying to play a very good game, to get into it and to suddently discover that you will never see the best part or have to wait for 6 month to get a few more tease and get let down again!

I think there should be a tag or rating that would show that kind of problem, something to show the degree of achievment of the game and how fast the updates are coming.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
There is no hate or anger of any sort against the author, it's just a shame that when for once we have a good game and when things are getting really interesting, the author lets you down with blue balls.
As someone said, he could at least have stated that he stopped the development, so we can put back our pants, wash our left hand (the right is clean because needed for the mouse) and store the paper towel!

Unfortunately that situation is not a rare case, i just started to play that kind of game since january and i cannot count the games that are written by a schoolboy, rendered by a blind guy, never updated, abandonned and so on.

It's really annoying to play a very good game, to get into it and to suddently discover that you will never see the best part or have to wait for 6 month to get a few more tease and get let down again!

I think there should be a tag or rating that would show that kind of problem, something to show the degree of achievment of the game and how fast the updates are coming.
I really like your proposal of a tag taking into account the frequency of updates of each game.

Sad to see good games discontinued though... :cry:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes