Nov 7, 2020
May 11, 2023
Friends and fellow pervs, I will be AFK from this thread for a bit. I need to focus on the project more, and when I keep seeing questions about the content of the remake, I feel the urge to redo particular bits or alter what is already there. That's not helping me polish the content already there. Ah, the joy of doing something for the first time with all the insecurities that come with it.
So the next time someone asks about updates and I don't reply immediately, don't freak out. Freaking out freaks me out. Hopefully, it will be good news when I return, and we'll move to a shiny new thread.

---------------------------
For the moment we have to stick with this info. Serious_quest has not logged on F95 since this post....
Yeah I know, that was nearly 3 months ago - hence why I'm asking.

What about "Abandoned" you don't understand? :LOL:
Despite my lack of 'understanding', I unlike you apparently have the ability to read a thread.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
May 11, 2023
Friends and fellow pervs, I will be AFK from this thread for a bit. I need to focus on the project more, and when I keep seeing questions about the content of the remake, I feel the urge to redo particular bits or alter what is already there. That's not helping me polish the content already there. Ah, the joy of doing something for the first time with all the insecurities that come with it.
So the next time someone asks about updates and I don't reply immediately, don't freak out. Freaking out freaks me out. Hopefully, it will be good news when I return, and we'll move to a shiny new thread.

---------------------------
For the moment we have to stick with this info. Serious_quest has not logged on F95 since this post....
Ah, ok. He dööd now. Go home peeps, nothing left to see here...

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I suggest we just forget about this. If serious_quest comes back it will be great. If not we didn't lose anything as this was already abandoned by Basium. In the meanwhile any new femdom games are welcomed.
Yeah, unfortunatelly i think the remake will not happen. :cry::cry:
I miss this game, even now for me this is the best game in f95.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I love this game so much that I would gladly remake it myself, but only if seriousquest confirms that he is no longer working on his own project.
Suppose he does not, yet nothing ever actually comes of it - then what? No creator ever admits to abandoning something.

"Do, or do not. There is no try." Your choices should not depend on other people.

Reactions: Swooosh

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Suppose he does not, yet nothing ever actually comes of it - then what? No creator ever admits to abandoning something.

"Do, or do not. There is no try." Your choices should not depend on other people.
Yeah, exactly. And serious_quest is silent from 4 months. The project it's abandoned.
And more than this the important thing: i don't have nothing against serious_quest but he announce the remake on October 2021. So 2 years ago!!
After 2 years we don't have nothing. He saied many times that he can't dedicate much time into this project.
So DarkerThenBlackZ if you want to do something go for it! :)

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
IDK, in this case, I think the safer option would be to just start from where the Basium game ended. I will play the game again today to see if there is a better point, but since it would be a fan project (I'm also working on my main project that I want to monetize), the less time it takes me to make it, the better.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
IDK, in this case, I think the safer option would be to just start from where the Basium game ended. I will play the game again today to see if there is a better point, but since it would be a fan project (I'm also working on my main project that I want to monetize), the less time it takes me to make it, the better.
If you do a remake of this game i will become your patreon 100%.

Reactions: Gordonn

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
If you do a remake of this game i will become your patreon 100%.
Thanks, Swooosh, but I don't think doing a full remake, like using all the dialogue, etc., from the Basium game without his permission and posting it on Patreon would be legal, so I think the better option is to just try to continue the plot from the last day with a small question about player choices at the beginning. Also, thanks for the titles in your signature; I think that I have been missing out on some interesting games :)

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks, Swooosh, but I don't think doing a full remake, like using all the dialogue, etc., from the Basium game without his permission and posting it on Patreon would be legal, so I think the better option is to just try to continue the plot from the last day with a small question about player choices at the beginning. Also, thanks for the titles in your signature; I think that I have been missing out on some interesting games :)
Yeah sorry i mean a continuation of the game, not a remake! :giggle:
I'm happy that you found some good games in my signature! If you have suggestions about similar games i'm here :D

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Pag. 41 and 42. (y)
Thank you Swoosh. Well got be honest, Quests models look way more similar to the original game then ones that I made during the weekend. Oh well... this might not be as bad as it seems, as I do plan to take the game in places that Quest probably won't (while respecting themes from the original). The game will be called "Your Emilly" and it will take place one year after the original and will set back the feminization of the MC to make it optional. I'll post a link later on to a developement thread with few renders and will only continue to post updates there to make it more organized. "New" Emilly in the attachement.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Thank you Swoosh. Well got be honest, Quests models look way more similar to the original game then ones that I made during the weekend. Oh well... this might not be as bad as it seems, as I do plan to take the game in places that Quest probably won't (while respecting themes from the original). The game will be called "Your Emilly" and it will take place one year after the original and will set back the feminization of the MC to make it optional. I'll post a link later on to a developement thread with few renders and will only continue to post updates there to make it more organized. "New" Emilly in the attachement.
I do have to say that this is one of my most awaited games... I really liked the original, and I'm very eager to check your work! :)

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow! When you release your first update i will be your first patreon / supporter. 100%. I miss this game so much

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
WOW!! I love her curvy milfy appearance, I would submit to this woman 100%.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes