dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Not a problem if penis customization isn’t possible. I’ve heard of the game too and it’s good.

What I’m excited is the different routes and endings you have planned for this. On that note, I’d like to offer help as a writer of sorts or playtester or both, and I’ll do it for free. You’re more than welcome to say no, but I do want this game to succeed. For credentials, I’ve written stories and FanFiction for a few years now, and I’m currently playtesting a similar game to this called Second Class.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Not a problem if penis customization isn’t possible. I’ve heard of the game too and it’s good.

What I’m excited is the different routes and endings you have planned for this. On that note, I’d like to offer help as a writer of sorts or playtester or both, and I’ll do it for free. You’re more than welcome to say no, but I do want this game to succeed. For credentials, I’ve written stories and FanFiction for a few years now, and I’m currently playtesting a similar game to this called Second Class.
That's awesome! As a first-time writer, writing authentic dialogue has been a monumental task for me. I still don't know how well I've done, but I splurged on a 1-year Grammarly subscription to fix the fundamental tone issues. So we'll see how everyone likes it, lol.

Please DM me a fanfiction of yours. When I have the funds, I want to hire a writer or two to flesh out the dialogue and some scenes. As for playtesting, I'll make sure to reach out to you.

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
That's awesome! As a first-time writer, writing authentic dialogue has been a monumental task for me. I still don't know how well I've done, but I splurged on a 1-year Grammarly subscription to fix the fundamental tone issues. So we'll see how everyone likes it, lol.

Please DM me a fanfiction of yours. When I have the funds, I want to hire a writer or two to flesh out the dialogue and some scenes. As for playtesting, I'll make sure to reach out to you.
are you not doing paytron?
well i can't suport you much chause im poor, but if you have paytron at lest you got some suport

Reactions: serious_quest

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
This game is probably abandoned, but just wanted to leave Kudos to the Dev for it's great work, especially regarding the Emily model... real and sexy, very well accomplished!

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Excellent! Thank you for pointing it out to me... so glad that the "new" project is going to see the light of day soon! Just hope that Emily continues to be rendered with all of her gorgeous imperfections, and even loved the fact that the was a chubby hairy gal <3

John2383

Oct 7, 2018
I have expanded upon that scene, and it will take a while to get there, and there will be more of that in the remake. However, there will be no scat. So hopefully, nobody expects any scat content.
Perhaps work up to it in time...? Eagerly waiting for this...

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Perhaps work up to it in time...? Eagerly waiting for this...
Yep, I would also like to see it as in an erotic way. Something like she having a number two making him jerk off watching her. But very eager to see your release as it is, mate!
I hoped for it, but it's not a must for me, still very exited for your release
Wow. Really? I don't find it erotic at all. It's a total boner killer as far as I'm concerned, but if people really want to see stuff like that, I think I'll do a poll when it's time. We might have to do polls for every niche subcategory within a fetish category.

Reactions: 4sdrub4l

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
:LOL: yep, you will always find all sort of fetishism within the fans of your work. We would all like to see something that it's appealing to us.

This being said, if we all get a taste of something we like, that's added bonus for this community. Nevertheless, and we can only imagine all the work behind the scenes, so... thank you and kudos for what has been accomplished so far! :cool:

Reactions: nano1111
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes