Ivarson

Jul 31, 2021
I really love the game :love: it's a shame it's not being continued. :cry:
Does anyone know similar games?

Nov 7, 2020
I really love the game :love: it's a shame it's not being continued. :cry:
Does anyone know similar games?
There isn't anything like this unfortunately, there are a couple of vns with similar vibes:
- Hotwife Ashley
- Perverted Education

Nothing as real as this though

Hopefully we see a reboot from @serious_quest , but it's been a minute at this point

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
There isn't anything like this unfortunately, there are a couple of vns with similar vibes:
- Hotwife Ashley
- Perverted Education

Nothing as real as this though

Hopefully we see a reboot from @serious_quest , but it's been a minute at this point
I feel you! It is being worked on. Please understand that game development has been a rough journey for me as a solo developer. I am working on everything alone because I have no resources besides what I can procure or spare. I have no time to coordinate with others because I work on this project in my spare time whenever that is (even 4 am sometimes). Also, I've had to learn many things from scratch. Some required a lot of attention (Ren'Py) and still do (Posing, Lighting, Rendering, etc.), while others made me realize why people abandon projects. I think a few fans attempted and abandoned their revival projects quite early in the process in this very thread.

Anyway, There were and still are real hurdles I ran into (limited knowledge of DAZ and outdated hardware). I had to restructure my workflow accordingly or pivot to something else entirely to keep from losing hope and feeling like dumping the project for something more linear and just fappable. Especially when I can only work on this project for about 2-3 hours a day, sometimes even less.

Still, it will get made. Will it get made in time for you or before someone else makes something similar? Probably not. That's why I gave a broad release timeline between 2022 and 2023. Some of you understood my limitations more than me, I think. That's why I was told by people looking forward to my remake that I should create a Patreon page. But the problem with that is if this project dies either because I suck at it or because I lose interest, then your funds will be wasted, and I would feel like scum. I've lost money (not lost, but I do feel heavy buyer's remorse) supporting a now-abandoned project that I adored called My Sweet Neighbors. I do not want to make anyone else feel like that for financially supporting me.

TL;DR: Let me cook for a bit longer. lol
1675787682978.png

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
I feel you! It is being worked on. Please understand that game development has been a rough journey for me as a solo developer. I am working on everything alone because I have no resources besides what I can procure or spare. I have no time to coordinate with others because I work on this project in my spare time whenever that is (even 4 am sometimes). Also, I've had to learn many things from scratch. Some required a lot of attention (Ren'Py) and still do (Posing, Lighting, Rendering, etc.), while others made me realize why people abandon projects. I think a few fans attempted and abandoned their revival projects quite early in the process in this very thread.

Anyway, There were and still are real hurdles I ran into (limited knowledge of DAZ and outdated hardware). I had to restructure my workflow accordingly or pivot to something else entirely to keep from losing hope and feeling like dumping the project for something more linear and just fappable. Especially when I can only work on this project for about 2-3 hours a day, sometimes even less.

Still, it will get made. Will it get made in time for you or before someone else makes something similar? Probably not. That's why I gave a broad release timeline between 2022 and 2023. Some of you understood my limitations more than me, I think. That's why I was told by people looking forward to my remake that I should create a Patreon page. But the problem with that is if this project dies either because I suck at it or because I lose interest, then your funds will be wasted, and I would feel like scum. I've lost money (not lost, but I do feel heavy buyer's remorse) supporting a now-abandoned project that I adored called My Sweet Neighbors. I do not want to make anyone else feel like that for financially supporting me.

TL;DR: Let me cook for a bit longer. lol
View attachment 2373343
My opinion... Create your Patreon explaining what you are trying to do. Let people decide if they want to help you even with the disclaimers. Take some support if it is offered.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
My opinion... Create your Patreon explaining what you are trying to do. Let people decide if they want to help you even with the disclaimers. Take some support if it is offered.
Yeeah, that's the plan, but only after I put out something that people can play and see for themselves if it's worth supporting. I have my SubscribeStar page ready to go already.

1675791248019.png

Also, I am gonna stick with SubscribeStar. Patreon is too restrictive and nosy. I was even considering Fanbox but they've recently adopted the same restrictive and nosy T&C as Patreon.

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
Yeeah, that's the plan, but only after I put out something that people can play and see for themselves if it's worth supporting. I have my SubscribeStar page ready to go already.

View attachment 2373490

Also, I am gonna stick with SubscribeStar. Patreon is too restrictive and nosy. I was even considering Fanbox but they've recently adopted the same restrictive and nosy T&C as Patreon.
Makes good sense going with SubscribeStar. Launch that thing! :)

SGod

Aug 26, 2021

View attachment 2373490

Goodluck with your journey bro

Reactions: serious_quest

hloverhlover

Nov 12, 2017
The reviews sound great, so I tried to download it even knowing it's not complete. But the game won't play--I just get a black screen with one setting icon in the lower right, and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Exactly this! I know that we are all very interested in him continuing the project, but we should be patient and wait for his updates or announcements with no pressure.
Any other valuable insights on what everybody else who isn't you should be doing...?

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
so how the progress of the game ? any news
WIP. Nothing to share atm.

Lol whoever said they'd save this game are full of it.
I am not saving this game; I'm remaking it. The remake is called For My Emily.

No pls... :cry::cry::cry::cry: serious_quest don't abandon us...
I am still working on it. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long this year. :giggle:

why do you think he abandon the project?
I have not, but I understand why people would think that. However, as an inexperienced solo dev working on the project in my spare time, I cannot meet people's magical expectations of how quickly I can manifest it all. :cry:

Mamut22

Apr 5, 2018
WIP. Nothing to share atm.

I am not saving this game; I'm remaking it. The remake is called For My Emily.

I am still working on it. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long this year. :giggle:

I have not, but I understand why people would think that. However, as an inexperienced solo dev working on the project in my spare time, I cannot meet people's magical expectations of how quickly I can manifest it all. :cry:
thanks for working on this. and dont mind the questions. we are curious and too many games stopped mid way.

Reactions: serious_quest
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes