wultir

Apr 18, 2017
I love this game but don't love the Tyrano engine so I've put together a Ren'Py port.

Win/Linux: | | |
Mac: | | |
Android: | |

The Mac and Android versions are relatively untested and I haven't tried running on Linux.
Android version uses default Ren'Py GUI with some tweaks so it may be a bit (or very) clunky.

For anyone who would like to play around with the code in a more structured way or just wants to have a look at me strumbling through my first ever Ren'Py project the . Pictures, sounds etc. are available in a separate "media pack" below.

Media pack: | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
I love this game but don't love the Tyrano engine so I've put together a Ren'Py port.

Win/Linux: MEGA | | Workupload |
Mac: MEGA | | Workupload |
Android: MEGA | | Workupload |

The Mac and Android versions are relatively untested and I haven't tried running on Linux.
Android version uses default Ren'Py GUI so it may be a bit (or very) clunky; I'm planning to work on that for a future release.
Thank you very much for the Ren'Py port, Tyrano was a pain in the ass.

Reactions: ecilops and jnada

qwerty676767

Jun 18, 2018
I remember downloading this game on android some time ago and the story line was very different, if someone could link that version to me?

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
in theory the game shouldnt have to die, if we have a goodwilled person, with a strong pc, he could extract the character designs and continue the story somehow.
sure the plot will start to diverge, based on those persons preferences, but that is the only solution that i see fit, if Basium doesnt make a grand return.

love to all delivered❤

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019

Android version uses default Ren'Py GUI so it may be a bit (or very) clunky; I'm planning to work on that for a future release.

It is really sad to see this game dying, any way to continue basium's work?

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
Who? WHO finds cuckolding to be arousing? Its beyond my understanding.
I mean who likes anal , do people really like to do it in the bumhole??
Joke aside, each of us have their own fetishes. Some people may even like sweat and armpits. Personally I cannot judge a person for what they like as deep down, I didn't have a choice in what I like. It happens that I unconsciously like my special fetishes ;)

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Played this through again last night and forgot how good it is. Such a shame it didn't continue :cry:

I really hope someone picks this up and decides to finish it......for those in to 3D sissy/feminization games we are a bit under served LoL

Reactions: kissy

thenatedog7

Aug 22, 2020

Bless you child

Reactions: crisbr
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes