wibuntr

Formerly 'nano1111'
Jan 16, 2023
WIP. Nothing to share atm.

I am not saving this game; I'm remaking it. The remake is called For My Emily.

I am still working on it. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long this year. :giggle:

I have not, but I understand why people would think that. However, as an inexperienced solo dev working on the project in my spare time, I cannot meet people's magical expectations of how quickly I can manifest it all. :cry:
im jus realy glad this is not abandon project

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
im jus realy glad this is not abandon project
FYI, this project is definitely abandoned by the original dev. What I'm working on is a remake, which will not be a 1:1 recreation of the original, but it will be pretty close. So be aware that it is not a continuation, but a remake.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
FYI, this project is definitely abandoned by the original dev. What I'm working on is a remake, which will not be a 1:1 recreation of the original, but it will be pretty close. So be aware that it is not a continuation, but a remake.
But the story is left in the middle (or better to say, almost at start), you don't want to go ahead and make some development of it?

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
But the story is left in the middle (or better to say, almost at start), you don't want to go ahead and make some development of it?
Yes, the story will continue in For My Emily (remake). Still, it will be different from how it would have played out originally had basium continued his work after My Emily v0.4a. I am writing based on my assumptions of how the story would have played out using the cues available in character interactions and dialogue in the original story. Some elements had to be cut or streamlined because I have no idea where they would have gone. However, the content and themes remain the same. I just made two fetishes completely optional. I make this information clear to anyone who starts a new game immediately. I also elaborate on the changes within the game itself. I don't want people to expect one thing and get something else.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, the story will continue in For My Emily (remake). Still, it will be different from how it would have played out originally had basium continued his work after My Emily v0.4a. I am writing based on my assumptions of how the story would have played out using the cues available in character interactions and dialogue in the original story. Some elements had to be cut or streamlined because I have no idea where they would have gone. However, the content and themes remain the same. I just made two fetishes completely optional. I make this information clear to anyone who starts a new game immediately. I also elaborate on the changes within the game itself. I don't want people to expect one thing and get something else.
As soon as your SubscribeStar will go online i will be a supporter.

wibuntr

Formerly 'nano1111'
Jan 16, 2023
are you gonna post the game (remake) here, in this post i mean or somewhere els?

Reactions: vortek

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
can i ask you something i remember there was a futa or trans in this game will you add futa on male in your game ?
You're talking about Jasmine from the waxing salon. Yes, she is in the game, but no longer as trans. Jasmine is now a feminized sissy (his real name is Jasper). You will have various scenes with her if you follow the sissy route; there are no scenes with her in the cuck-only route. It's optional, so people who don't want to see that content have a choice, + it fits the remake's story better, IMO. So Jasmine will remain indefinitely "locked" until her mistress allows her to play with you.

This is what the trans version looked like, but she no longer looks like this. There will be no trans content in the game, only sissies whose mistresses have (will) completely feminized them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
You're talking about Jasmine from the waxing salon. Yes, she is in the game, but no longer as trans. Jasmine is now a feminized sissy (his real name is Jasper). You will have various scenes with her if you follow the sissy route; there are no scenes with her in the cuck-only route. It's optional, so people who don't want to see that content have a choice, + it fits the remake's story better, IMO. So Jasmine will remain indefinitely "locked" until her mistress allows her to play with you.

This is what the trans version looked like, but she no longer looks like this. There will be no trans content in the game, only sissies whose mistresses have (will) completely feminized them.

too bad but if you ask me there is alot of ppl there that like futa on male games actually futa on male game kinda trend this day so if you ever consider doing it i want you to know that a lot of ppl like futa on male

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
too bad but if you ask me there is alot of ppl there that like futa on male games actually futa on male game kinda trend this day so if you ever consider doing it i want you to know that a lot of ppl like futa on male
No doubt Futa is very popular, I've consumed a lot of translated works portraying it myself. However, Jasmine is not a futa in the original. She was a medicated trans woman, which is why she had a malfunctioning dick during the waxing salon scene when Emily tries to have sex with her.

In the remake, Jasmine is a fully feminized sissy (femboy/otokonoko) with tiny boobs. So visually it's not so different, but now her dick won't (isn't allowed to) work because she wears a chastity cage instead of taking meds. It's essentially what you want to see; a feminine individual with a dick who will penetrate the player character if you choose that option.

This is the issue with F95 Zone's "futa/trans" tag, it needlessly mixes up the two genres that are similar but with vastly different contexts. All it does is confuse people.

Nov 7, 2020
No doubt Futa is very popular, I've consumed a lot of translated works portraying it myself. However, Jasmine is not a futa in the original. She was a medicated trans woman, which is why she had a malfunctioning dick during the waxing salon scene when Emily tries to have sex with her.

In the remake, Jasmine is a fully feminized sissy (femboy/otokonoko) with tiny boobs. So visually it's not so different, but now her dick won't (isn't allowed to) work because she wears a chastity cage instead of taking meds. It's essentially what you want to see; a feminine individual with a dick who will penetrate the player character if you choose that option.

This is the issue with F95 Zone's "futa/trans" tag, it needlessly mixes up the two genres that are similar but with vastly different contexts. All it does is confuse people.
I'm glad there is no futa - what is appealing about this game more than others in this genre is that it's plausibly real as oppose to other games that use the futa trope to escape feeling guilty about liking dick girls; so I prefer the fact that the character is a sissy or trans etc...

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
I'm glad there is no futa - what is appealing about this game more than others in this genre is that it's plausibly real as oppose to other games that use the futa trope to escape feeling guilty about liking dick girls; so I prefer the fact that the character is a sissy or trans etc...
Futas are alright. They vastly differ from dickgirls/trans in terms of their mythical origins and biology. But yeah, there was no futa in the original, only a trans character. And her arc remains mostly the same as in the original game, despite her change to a fully feminized sissy instead of trans in the remake.

I just don't want to tip-toe around a character during interactions and dialogue because contemporary political baggage compels me to be "PC." I understand some people might be upset about it, but once people play through it, they will understand, and if they don't, well... at least I tried and failed, right?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Futas are alright. They vastly differ from dickgirls/trans in terms of their mythical origins and biology. But yeah, there was no futa in the original, only a trans character. And her arc remains mostly the same as in the original game, despite her change to a fully feminized sissy instead of trans in the remake.

I just don't want to tip-toe around a character during interactions and dialogue because contemporary political baggage compels me to be "PC." I understand some people might be upset about it, but once people play through it, they will understand, and if they don't, well... at least I tried and failed, right?
Never give an inch to the "PC" crowd. Follow your vision, and fuck them all.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018

Damn! Some people are so easily offended... Even by endocrinology questions LOL. Thanks for trying to do the game more realistic though (y)

Reactions: serious_quest

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Hello serious_quest! Hope all is going well with the development! Just wanted to ask a quick question.

Do you have any plans on having the MC's penis size be customizable? And I don't mean potentially giving him a large penis, but more so giving the option to have his penis be small, or really small (i.e. 1 or 2 inches full mast). I'm fine with what he has in the game, but I ask out of curiosity.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
any news?
WIP. :p

Hello serious_quest! Hope all is going well with the development! Just wanted to ask a quick question.

Do you have any plans on having the MC's penis size be customizable? And I don't mean potentially giving him a large penis, but more so giving the option to have his penis be small, or really small (i.e. 1 or 2 inches full mast). I'm fine with what he has in the game, but I ask out of curiosity.
Development is going as well as it can. As for the penis size customization, I had given it some thought last year after playing a game called Love & Sex: Second Base, but I had to shelve it because that would require more rendering, and my PC is not fast. So right now I'm focusing on scene variety and player choice variety.

There are more shelved customization ideas that I would love to put back into the story/game:

- Make the player wear smaller and smaller chastity cages as the game progresses.
* Not possible currently because there are no fitting 3D assets like that for G8M Anatomical Elements.
* If things go well, I might hire a 3D modeler to make custom assets like flat cages.

- Give the player more choices to dress up Emily with sluttier outfits for her "dates."
* Not possible currently because of my potato PC, but it can be implemented later if things go well.

- Give Emily more sex toys to torture the player randomly in repeatable scenes.
* Also not possible currently because of my potato PC.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes