Nov 7, 2020
Well, it's not much but over the last three months, I've written the prologue and the first week of the game's story. I've secured enough assets to create similar (spiritually) but realistic models of the main characters and early side characters. I'm still tweaking the characters so they're WIP. Feedback is appreciated.

NOTE: I chose to make the characters more realistic because I don't just want to recreate/copy Basium's work 1:1. That feels redundant to me.

Anyway, progress is slow but I'm working on it every chance I get. That's all for now.
You should definitely get a patreon up and running!

John2383

Oct 7, 2018
Lurker here. I am waiting with baited breathe for this to be resurrected.
Well done and thank you to those with the know-how.

Please keep us updated

Reactions: Swooosh

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Lurker here. I am waiting with baited breathe for this to be resurrected.
Well done and thank you to those with the know-how.

Please keep us updated
Here's another small update.

I'm almost done finalizing Jasmine (trans content). I made a more realistic body for the character, showing that she's still a male with visible Adam's apple but has been on treatments long enough to develop natural breasts (gynecomastia).

I've also made an alternate character called Hailey for those who want to opt-out of the trans content, which will be replaced with lesbian/femdom content with Hailey. She has freckles and one of her irises is browner than the other.

I've included some renders as examples.

Anyway, that's all the updates I'll have for a while. Elden Ring is out and I gotta get to Ringing some Eldens.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

I'm almost done finalizing Jasmine (trans content). I made a more realistic body for the character, showing that she's still a male with visible Adam's apple but has been on treatments long enough to develop natural breasts (gynecomastia).

I've also made an alternate character called Hailey for those who want to opt-out of the trans content, which will be replaced with lesbian/femdom content with Hailey. She has freckles and one of her irises is browner than the other.

Anyway, that's all the updates I'll have for a while. Elden Ring is out and I gotta get to Ringing some Eldens.
Thx for sharing this!

PS: i understand that you cant do more without support but i suggest you, like others before me, to open a Patreon page. Maybe you can take some money and your interest for the game will be more than just an hobby..

Taikh

May 16, 2020
My Emily and Estate Dominate, are two games that I always hoped would come back, as well as Allison fall of the apple, which was a very good game until 0.65, after the author had problems with the game and remade everything the game lost its essence . I'm very happy that Emily has the chance to come back, I always remember the scene of Emily teasing her husband's ass while walking in the square and an old man sees and approves lol I've never found anything like it in other femdom games.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021

SO happy to see this get picked up but will you just do a remake of existing material or will you also continue the story when you reach the original ending? Cause I think most people love it as it is, but want to continue one of the most intriguing stories. IE: please don't change too much and try to keep in mind what made the game so special.

Anyway, thank you for working on this and godspeed!

ps. Who is making the other continuation of the story and where can I read more about their progress? ds.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
SO happy to see this get picked up but will you just do a remake of existing material or will you also continue the story when you reach the original ending? Cause I think most people love it as it is, but want to continue one of the most intriguing stories. IE: please don't change too much and try to keep in mind what made the game so special.

Anyway, thank you for working on this and godspeed!

ps. Who is making the other continuation of the story and where can I read more about their progress? ds.
I will be adapting the original game as faithfully as possible and continue the story from where the original left off. I plan to improve the pacing and better telegraph any significant upcoming events and changes in character through fleshed-out dialogue and choices. Also, I have no plans to change the tone of the game. The goofiness will stay intact, but there will be some shocking or depressing moments later in the story only because of the kinks/fetishes involved.

My current plan is to cut the half-assed vanilla route entirely and instead provide vanilla endings (diminishing) at specific intervals throughout the game. Doing so will make it easier for people to opt-out of the increasingly hardcore fetishes portrayed when progressing through either of the paths. For example, the feminization path leads to increasingly hardcore/niche fetishes such as Sounding, Pegging, permanent chastity, permanent denial of sexual intercourse, temporary/permanent bodily changes, etc.

So before things escalate, depending on any hesitation you might have shown previously, an unavoidable confrontation will happen with Emily or other characters. You can then choose "I don't want this" or "This is too much." Depending on how far you've progressed through a path, you'll get a vanilla happy ending, a less happy ending, a bittersweet broken family ending, or a "we should go our separate ways" ending.

As for the other project, I think there's a discord link to that project's group somewhere in this thread. I don't know much about it.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
I will be adapting the original game as faithfully as possible and continue the story from where the original left off. I plan to improve the pacing and better telegraph any significant upcoming events and changes in character through fleshed-out dialogue and choices. Also, I have no plans to change the tone of the game. The goofiness will stay intact, but there will be some shocking or depressing moments later in the story only because of the kinks/fetishes involved.

My current plan is to cut the half-assed vanilla route entirely and instead provide vanilla endings (diminishing) at specific intervals throughout the game. Doing so will make it easier for people to opt-out of the increasingly hardcore fetishes portrayed when progressing through either of the paths. For example, the feminization path leads to increasingly hardcore/niche fetishes such as Sounding, Pegging, permanent chastity, permanent denial of sexual intercourse, temporary/permanent bodily changes, etc.

So before things escalate, depending on any hesitation you might have shown previously, an unavoidable confrontation will happen with Emily or other characters. You can then choose "I don't want this" or "This is too much." Depending on how far you've progressed through a path, you'll get a vanilla happy ending, a less happy ending, a bittersweet broken family ending, or a "we should go our separate ways" ending.
Patreon?

Reactions: serious_quest

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
I do have a Patreon and SubscribeStar page ready to go after a few of you asked me to make one, but they remain unpublished atm. From what I've seen people expect monthly playable updates and that requires a lot of time and effort on my part and that's not something I can currently do as I am only able to work on this project part-time.

I picked up this project in October of 2021 I think? I'm only now getting around to rendering the first few sprites and backgrounds for the prologue and weeks 1 + 2. So yeah, I'm slow. lol

Give me some time to put out a playable build first.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I do have a Patreon and SubscribeStar page ready to go after a few of you asked me to make one, but they remain unpublished atm. From what I've seen people expect monthly playable updates and that requires a lot of time and effort on my part and that's not something I can currently do as I am only able to work on this project part-time.

I picked up this project in October of 2021 I think? I'm only now getting around to rendering the first few sprites and backgrounds for the prologue and weeks 1 + 2. So yeah, I'm slow. lol

Give me some time to put out a playable build first.
You can open it and explicitly say that you are slow because you can do it only part-time. So people can evaluate if they want to subscrive anyway or not.
But imagine if you receive a lot of subscription and so a lot of money. Maybe in this situation you can invest more time in the development. There are devs able to collect more than 1000€/months. And for someone this is a job now.

Nov 7, 2020
You can open it and explicitly say that you are slow because you can do it only part-time. So people can evaluate if they want to subscrive anyway or not.
But imagine if you receive a lot of subscription and so a lot of money. Maybe in this situation you can invest more time in the development. There are devs able to collect more than 1000€/months. And for someone this is a job now.
^ This

You might even get enough to bring additional writers, devs and/or 3d modelers onboard.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
I appreciate your eagerness to support the project. I will 100% make my Patreon and subscribestar public once I put out a playable build. I personally do not feel comfortable receiving subscriptions for what is essentially vaporware as of right now. I just find that a bit shady. I don't pre-order anything either. lol

The playable build is coming. Please wait a little longer.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I appreciate your eagerness to support the project. I will 100% make my Patreon and subscribestar public once I put out a playable build. I personally do not feel comfortable receiving subscriptions for what is essentially vaporware as of right now. I just find that a bit shady. I don't pre-order anything either. lol

Yeah, this game was one of my favorite. And i'm sure there are many supporters...

Reactions: serious_quest

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019

This sounds like it's gonna be great, take your time, you can't rush quality :)

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
so is it coming back?
Yes, read this other comment by the new dev:

As for the other project, I think there's a discord link to that project's group somewhere in this thread. I don't know much about it.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes