serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
i mean, i can unpack it, but when i open the game there only appears a black screen.
I don't think you were able to extract all the files properly. Either that, or the file you downloaded might have been corrupted. It's okay, you didn't miss anything. It was just a UI demo.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
What do you plan to have on your first release?
Nothing fancy tbh. Preferably, just a few choices but with enough variables to keep it interesting. I want the first release content to cover the original game's story to the point where Emily and the player get that first USB from Victoria and watch it together. That seems like the sweet spot for a first release atm.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Tell me about it :HideThePain:
I feel bad whenever I read posts like yours, lol. I'm way further along plotwise than renders and the renpy code with the remake. I've attached a small scene from deep into the game's story. Also, the reference image used in the document is from the artist . More than a few soft femdom/SPH scenes from the remake were inspired by his artwork.

Anyway, I know progress is slow but this project is gonna get made no matter what.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
I feel bad whenever I read posts like yours, lol. I'm way further along plotwise than renders and the renpy code with the remake. I've attached a small scene from deep into the game's story. Also, the reference image used in the document is from the artist . More than a few soft femdom/SPH scenes from the remake were inspired by his artwork.

Anyway, I know progress is slow but this project is gonna get made no matter what.
That was a hot scene. Keep the good work. We prefer a slow path but development than you getting burned prematurely and abandoning the project.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes