KelAhod

Jul 5, 2018
i´m also happy to hear that it will be continued :D
loved it so far and it would rly be sad, if this game would be abandoned like others.
Take your time, and good luck with your work, it is rly appreciated (y)

Reactions: serious_quest

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I will be adapting the original game as faithfully as possible and continue the story from where the original left off. I plan to improve the pacing and better telegraph any significant upcoming events and changes in character through fleshed-out dialogue and choices. Also, I have no plans to change the tone of the game. The goofiness will stay intact, but there will be some shocking or depressing moments later in the story only because of the kinks/fetishes involved.

My current plan is to cut the half-assed vanilla route entirely and instead provide vanilla endings (diminishing) at specific intervals throughout the game. Doing so will make it easier for people to opt-out of the increasingly hardcore fetishes portrayed when progressing through either of the paths. For example, the feminization path leads to increasingly hardcore/niche fetishes such as Sounding, Pegging, permanent chastity, permanent denial of sexual intercourse, temporary/permanent bodily changes, etc.

So before things escalate, depending on any hesitation you might have shown previously, an unavoidable confrontation will happen with Emily or other characters. You can then choose "I don't want this" or "This is too much." Depending on how far you've progressed through a path, you'll get a vanilla happy ending, a less happy ending, a bittersweet broken family ending, or a "we should go our separate ways" ending.

As for the other project, I think there's a discord link to that project's group somewhere in this thread. I don't know much about it.
I,m really Happy that you are planning to pickup on the Game, because it was really good, also checking out the ratings I can see a lot of people had fun playing it, I never understood why the Dev abandoned it, because he had something going here.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
serious_quest so if i may ask when we expect a release for the game iam not rushing you but i want to know how far you have gone i am very exited to see what you will give us:p:p
I don't have an exact timeframe, but if I had to guess it would be sometime between now and before 2023. I work slow because I am only able to work on it when I'm free. Working from home has made that a bit easier these days.

That being said, The writing and renpy parts of the 1st release are pretty much done outside of proofreading. I am currently figuring out posing, rendering and experimenting with dForce clothing and collision. Using poses from the DAZ posing packs without a fair bit of tweaking makes the characters look weird. The expressions are pretty much the same. I don't want the characters to have that low effort wonky poses/expressions I've personally seen in so many games I've found on this site. So yeah, I'm learning those as quickly as I can. DAZ is certainly easier to work with than MAYA was.

I've included a (barebones) to show off the UI and other stuff. The character sprites included in the UI demo are going to be replaced with better ones later. Feel free to check it out and give feedback. Thanks!

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I don't have an exact timeframe, but if I had to guess it would be sometime between now and before 2023. I work slow because I am only able to work on it when I'm free. Working from home has made that a bit easier these days.

That being said, The writing and renpy parts of the 1st release are pretty much done outside of proofreading. I am currently figuring out posing, rendering and experimenting with dForce clothing and collision. Using poses from the DAZ posing packs without a fair bit of tweaking makes the characters look weird. The expressions are pretty much the same. I don't want the characters to have that low effort wonky poses/expressions I've personally seen in so many games I've found on this site. So yeah, I'm learning those as quickly as I can. DAZ is certainly easier to work with than MAYA was.

I've included a (barebones) to show off the UI and other stuff. The character sprites included in the UI demo are going to be replaced with better ones later. Feel free to check it out and give feedback. Thanks!
Hey man, great work so far. Btw as an FYI. I downloaded the demo and it triggered some kind of virus block on chrome. :p
Might need to check what is causing it too.

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
I scanned the .zip file with bitdefender, found nothing. Might be the anonymshare website is flagged on AV lists. Not sure why that is because I've been using Anonymshare to upload and download files.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I think it might be the website, since my bitdefender didn't find anything either

Spectrelolol

Dec 21, 2021
I scanned the .zip file with bitdefender, found nothing. Might be the anonymshare website is flagged on AV lists. Not sure why that is because I've been using Anonymshare to upload and download files.
Tried to access the website and it auto-closes, tried to access anonymshare base website, same thing, my adblocks/anti spywares says it has some malicious things on that website so :/
Idk if you know this so here I am, and I'm sorry if you already knew this

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Tried to access the website and it auto-closes, tried to access anonymshare base website, same thing, my adblocks/anti spywares says it has some malicious things on that website so :/
Idk if you know this so here I am, and I'm sorry if you already knew this
I'm not sure how to fix that. I tried opening the link on three browsers, Edge, Chrome, and Brave. Site opens just fine for me and the download finishes just fine too. It seems the anonymshare site is randomly flagged by some browsers and AVs. Definitely weird. I'll use a better host next time.

Reactions: Spectrelolol
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes