LMStirer

Jun 8, 2017
Really enjoyed so far, the renders are great, the story has potential. I don't know if this game will be linear or have more branches, but I feel that Ren'Py would suit this game better. The save-menu is bad (slow to open/hard to manage multiple paths), no way to rollback dialogues, so its really annoying to try different paths to see another outcomes.

It really hard to find femdom games that aren't text-based, so good luck, man. Also, that image on the main menu got me curious about what you have planned for the story. :eazyHype:

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I have tried renpy and it nearly caused me to set my house on fire. I hate working in it. It's 101% code only and I'm way too old to learn a new language, and to remember everything 2 days later.
Sorry :)

elirubee

Sep 24, 2018
I like this game. The cellulite on the model is realistic and her body shape is very typical of a middle-aged woman in real life. It's a breath of fresh air from those stereotypical models used in the other games on here.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks!

What about the nipple? I might be blind but i can't see anything strange, apart from the areola being little too big.
It's actually a female skin on him :p
Will save me some time when it's time to shave :)

Reactions: PokeIssau

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I have noticed a rotating Queen of spades marker on top left corner during the game play. Does this indicate something??

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
You should only see it when the text box hides away. It's just there for making the image/s easier to see. Once you click anywhere the game continues

Reactions: Jansen

Ailor

Sep 2, 2017
This is just a beginning, but I already like a LOT! Keep on doing this. It is awesome! And thank you for what you do.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Why you little!
NO! :p

If anyone got any realistic looking genesis 8 students (18-20 year olds) they want in? Send links and I'll check them out!

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
I personally really liked it so far, but her body in some scenes almost kills my boner, well mostly her tummy and the sometimes over exaggerated stretch marks, in some of the scenes is not that bad, but in others is awful, but then again I usually prefer petite girls and apparently there is a lot people here that liked her like this, but I really recommended to tone down a little the belly and stretch marks in some of the scenes.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Bas,
Love your work! Definitely think that the realistic look for the girls is the way to go...love that they are more real world, stretch marks and all! Also love that Emily is a sexy smoker...would love to explore that further as an option for the women in the game (esp. her Mom, or perhaps an Aunt in her 30's or 40's?). Love her Mom too, though wish she was a little thicker maybe. Other than that I think you're on a winner mate and can't wait for more episodes!!

Reactions: fanboi and iMagnor

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks!
Yup game is still being updated. Not abandoned... Yet... :p
Don't know when, but I just started to render some in-game Monday images. So do not hold your breath yet.

Emily can become a smoker if you choose so. So that "kink" will be covered :D

Reactions: Jansen and tony5592

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks!
Yup game is still being updated. Not abandoned... Yet... :p
Don't know when, but I just started to render some in-game Monday images. So do not hold your breath yet.

Emily can become a smoker if you choose so. So that "kink" will be covered :D
Is there any chastity content planed? It is a fetish of mine and I have yet to see a game I like covering it.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Sounds great Bas...love that smoking fetish is going to be in the game. So looking forward to your updates. :eazyHype:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes