Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Bas, any idea when you think you might have an update ready for your game? Just curious.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I really can't give an answer to that sorry. Any set date would just get delayed.
It's not soon but it's not years away either.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Jansen and Zongor

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
No worries, just hanging out for it, lol. That pic looks interesting...Emily visits a sex shop? Or is that her sister?

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Lol, yeah definitely a family resemblance there for sure! ;-)

Love Emily's Mom..you nearly have her just about perfect. Would love to see what she looks like with a bit more meat on her bones tho.

Reactions: fanboi

loophole63

Jun 19, 2017
I love this game, I personally would love the see the main character turned into a full on sissy cuckold, forced to dress fem, have his tiny little cock locked up and be forced to pleasure his mistresses lovers. I also would like to see her become a full blown queen of spades, but hey, that's just my kink.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks!

Any daz users or pc tech guys here? :p
I have a crashing issue in daz when i go over my vram limit. I'm using a 1070, 1080ti, 3770k and 16gb ram.
So my vram limit is 11gb in daz.
But when i get close to 9-10 gb of vram used it switches over to my cpu making everything sluggish and then it turns off my monitor.
I can get my monitor running again by switching it off and on, but the pc is unusable untill daz crashes which happens a couple of minutes later.
This is starting to piss me off. How could i prevent the crashes?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Thanks!

Any daz users or pc tech guys here? :p
I have a crashing issue in daz when i go over my vram limit. I'm using a 1070, 1080ti, 3770k and 16gb ram.
So my vram limit is 11gb in daz.
But when i get close to 9-10 gb of vram used it switches over to my cpu making everything sluggish and then it turns off my monitor.
I can get my monitor running again by switching it off and on, but the pc is unusable untill daz crashes which happens a couple of minutes later.
This is starting to piss me off. How could i prevent the crashes?
@Sam @Lt. Aldo Raine are probably the 2 guyz that could help you but if they can't, probably they can point you to someone who can.
P.s Go back to work now! chop chop!:eazyHype::eazyHype:

tvhunter

Oct 4, 2018
Hey!

I just wanted to say great job with the game! Theres alot of great games on here but yours is just right on target for me in every aspect.

I hope that you keep it on the course that you set in first 2 days. The story is great so far and writing is very good. I dont have alot of experience here and im not the one to give you some advice how to proceed, i just wanted to say that you are doing great job. Ill be checking this post daily hoping dor update!

Keep up the good work! It's appreciated :)

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@basium thx for a great game so far, really enjoy your models, looks good, a breath of fresh air. It's really not my type of kinks but the game is still very enjoyable, which reflect very well on you sir.
I would love the ability to rename characters, like Emilys boss ^^ or it might be possible already and I'm just to dumb to realize it..

Anyhow, best of luck and hope you found a way around your crashes.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks guys!
Haha no it's not the mc in that picture!
My workaround is to swear loudly and take a sip of something strong each time it crashes :D :D
I'd be more then happy to provide you with a bottle of quality scotch if you lived near by.

Reactions: Zongor

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Bas, hopefully you've managed to solve your pc probs mate! Or, hopefully it was a cheap bottle of scotch you smashed over it! ;-)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes