Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know why there is no updated mac download?
Download the window version like I did, unzip the file, take the game folder, you will need it later.
The path is right click on the game's icon then choose Show Package Contents in the pop up menu.
Then follow this path: Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Drag onto the Autorun folder the game folder you unzipped (holding the alt key on your keyboard), release onto it and click merge on the new pop up menu that will appear, and the game will be updated.
Be careful release the game folder ONTO the Autorun folder or else you will replace the old game folder inside and the game will crash.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that at least 10 people asked for update i am checking since new version came out maybe if enough people ask he will find time and update...
atm odds are on that it will be another abandoned mod by iamab.

• Sad
Reactions: kktcross

jeffking232

Aug 6, 2020
Download the window version like I did, unzip the file, take the game folder, you will need it later.
The path is right click on the game's icon then choose Show Package Contents in the pop up menu.
Then follow this path: Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Drag onto the Autorun folder the game folder you unzipped (holding the alt key on your keyboard), release onto it and click merge on the new pop up menu that will appear, and the game will be updated.
Be careful release the game folder ONTO the Autorun folder or else you will replace the old game folder inside and the game will crash.
Doesn't work. It opens up the text editor for some weird reason.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does so many games give you options to raise up the sound and music if they don't work? It's aggravating.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So now that I've played all through the game in one sitting, I believe I have a question that's on everyone's minds:

Can Zoey's mother come visit?

Reactions: patrickB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does so many games give you options to raise up the sound and music if they don't work? It's aggravating.
that's renpy thing, renpy was originally meant for something else than avns and it's up to dev add sounds and music (and unless has bit musician talent then then it can cost quite a bit).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just to make sure I understand what you are saying. I should merge the game folder in the windows download with the game folder in the mac download?
The contrary but yes, game folders are the same, so when you merge the one in the windows version with the older one in your Mac version, you will update it automatically.
If you want to avoid possible errors, just take out the old game folder in the Autorun of your game ( keep it just for security, if you want) and put inside the game folder from the windows version directly, it contain all the previous files so it's ok regardless, and you don't have to make too many steps. :)

Reactions: stever

jeffking232

Aug 6, 2020
The contrary but yes, game folders are the same, so when you merge the one in the windows version with the older one in your Mac version, you will update it automatically.
If you want to avoid possible errors, just take out the old game folder in the Autorun of your game ( keep it just for security, if you want) and put inside the game folder from the windows version directly, it contain all the previous files so it's ok regardless, and you don't have to make too many steps. :)
This might've worked with previous editor but I don't know why it's not working now. Your process makes sense, but after I do everything, it opens the game and the text edtitor. The weird thing I can't see the actual game or text editor so I don't know the error. I just know it's opened because I can see it from my dock.

Reactions: stever

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help.
I know that the incest once activated it remains activated. But on page 1 i notice: Note: Please start a new game.(Episode 7)
So me question is... after i download the game, I didn't notice the notification. So I inserted my old saves and try to start the game but... I noticed that after starting the game, it gave me an error and crashed.
So i think perhaps me download go buggy or perhpas there was a fix on the site.
So i notice the "Note" remove me old save folder and restart the game.
The game start normally, now i do not see enter the code, so i think that the incest is actived.
But i wanna be sure about this. Can someone tell me if the incest is still active, even though I no longer have my old saves? Although I still noticed that it must have saved me on the internal HD. Because there are still some old saves. OFC i do not use the save, after i read the Note, i just restart.

But wanna be sure that the incest is actived. So can someone give me some advice?

Thank you

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys i need some help.
I know that the incest once activated it remains activated. But on page 1 i notice: Note: Please start a new game.(Episode 7)
So me question is... after i download the game, I didn't notice the notification. So I inserted my old saves and try to start the game but... I noticed that after starting the game, it gave me an error and crashed.
So i think perhaps me download go buggy or perhpas there was a fix on the site.
So i notice the "Note" remove me old save folder and restart the game.
The game start normally, now i do not see enter the code, so i think that the incest is actived.
But i wanna be sure about this. Can someone tell me if the incest is still active, even though I no longer have my old saves? Although I still noticed that it must have saved me on the internal HD. Because there are still some old saves. OFC i do not use the save, after i read the Note, i just restart.

But wanna be sure that the incest is actived. So can someone give me some advice?

Thank you
Entering the code once, ever, activates it in persistent. So after that, it does not turn off unless you go directly to delete your persistent file for that game. If "Enter Code" is gone, it's already been done.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This might've worked with previous editor but I don't know why it's not working now. Your process makes sense, but after I do everything, it opens the game and the text edtitor. The weird thing I can't see the actual game or text editor so I don't know the error. I just know it's opened because I can see it from my dock.
I don't understand why you're talking about using the text editor ( the text editor open only to alert in case of an error in the script when opening the game, but if you followed my instructions it shouldn't happen).
You simply must move the game folder, directly, from the Windows version to the Mac one, for this operation, you simply need to follow three steps:
1 Go to the Autorun folder of your version ( there you will find the game folder, take it out) following the path I said before;
2 Unzip the Window version, grab the game folder inside and put it inside the Autorun folder (where the older game folder was);
3 Open the game and you're done ( the renpy version is the same so you don't need to worry about malfunctions);

It's as simple as that, I did it numerous times and it worked, always. :)

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes