homor

Oct 22, 2023
am I the only one wondering what route the son is going to take? Same as his dad because a genetic defect and him starting to drink over inner conflict about his wife? hoping not the Siss route though. Also hopping the now female dad gets brought in as a live in maid and not telling the other girls who she used to be.
female dad :) wtf that mean ? :-D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
female dad :) wtf that mean ? :-D
The husband gets a pretty extreme sex change, which is also simultaneously dependant on how many points in the Sharing stat and an option with the doctor responsible that dictates (heh) whether or not it's a full transition or "standard" trans-woman.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
The husband gets a pretty extreme sex change, which is also simultaneously dependant on how many points in the Sharing stat and an option with the doctor responsible that dictates (heh) whether or not it's a full transition or "standard" trans-woman.
extreme or not...trans-woman are just not woman, even u are giving there trans :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Aaaaand to the same list as other bigots you go!
On a tangentially related topic, what's your opinion on forcibly transitioning someone as part of illegal experimentation under the guise of treating a physical illness, all as an act of vengeance against one person that isn't the one who was operated on?

unfortunately i played and mc fucked that trans-woman (or just simply man)...realy dissapointing as whole game was good untinl than.
So you're either a liar or a disingenuous hypocrite then.
You played, and you chose to have the MC fuck her. It's 100% optional, and you made the choice to have the MC fuck a trans-woman. :ROFLMAO:

homor

Oct 22, 2023
On a tangentially related topic, what's your opinion on forcibly transitioning someone as part of illegal experimentation under the guise of treating a physical illness, all as an act of vengeance against one person that isn't the one who was operated on?

So you're either a liar or a disingenuous hypocrite then.
You played, and you chose to have the MC fuck her. It's 100% optional, and you made the choice to have the MC fuck a trans-woman. :ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes:i played and i did not had chance to tell him fuck off (even female doctor fucked him before)

edited:

wondered if u r just dumb or something but than i found in changelog that it was reworked to optional LATER

Last edited:

CHICOCHE 2223

Jan 18, 2021
*** UPDATE SPANIHS TRANSLATION. 02/05/2021 ***
My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.8 (Add on)] [Funny Desires]

View attachment 1174579

Hi guys, with the creator's permission I've created a Spanish patch in case anyone wants to try the game in Spanish. It's just a fan translation.
As always we thank the creator for his time and dedication and look forward to a new update soon.

Greetings. Darax. ;)

---------------------------------------------------

Hola chicos, con el permiso del creador he creado un parche en español por si alguien quiere probar el juego en español. Es simplemente la traducción de un fan.
Como siempre dar la gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación y esperamos pronto una nueva actualización.

Saludos. Darax. ;)
Brotheer, podrias actualizarlo al nuevo cap? no hay nada como leerlo en idioma nativo.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:rolleyes:i played and i did not had chance to tell him fuck off (even female doctor fucked him before)

edited:

wondered if u r just dumb or something but than i found in changelog that it was reworked to optional LATER
Oh no, you're not getting off that easy.
The "rework", actually a Hotfix like it says in the changelog you supposedly read, was in June, and you never said anything until 16 days ago. You've been here since 22nd October this year!
You already had access to the fixed version and still made the choice to have the MC have sex with Ava, which means you wanted to see it! :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes