eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Can somebody do me the favor of telling me if there is a walkthrough mod for this game and if there is please show me it?

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Ok...played the E7 update. I feel like the game has somewhat moved back on track after E6. The Ava situation has been resolved and a gender debacle avoided with some choice. The sharing path has been expanded and it looks like some further expansion of that path will probably be upcoming. The Luna path has been made real and further developments will likely be forthcoming there as well. The are many directions this VN can go and everyone will have their favorites I am sure. Laura is my personal favorite so i would like more interactions with her along both the harem and sharing paths. Further corrupting scenarios involving stripping and other "assistance" with the MC's business would also be welcome as tasks for the harem. Frankly speaking, I like those ideas better than the male domination stuff which continues to be inserted into the story.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I don't see it returning in the future as it would directly add in incest with no way around it and would cause the game to come into conflict with Patreon guidelines. Probably why it was removed to begin with if that was their original intention.
if you're seeing the incest content, you put the "secret code", and if i'm being honest, i don't think Patreon cares that much to use it, otherwise both MEF and UL (Funny Desire's other game) wouldn't be on Patreon, so my bet is that it was removed, because it is for the end game. ALSO, we don't know the age of any of the characters, it was not said at any point, so we don't know if it was either MC or his father who got Laura and her sister pregnant. it is not 100% confirmed which of them it is. but most likely it's the MC. and even if it is not the MC or his father, in the line of incest, there's the mother/daughter scenes, so...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"nice" update, 1st it throws renpy error when starting game and then new addition to harem is actually daddy's progeny not daddy.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah, she doesn't have a dick anymore, but I'm still not excited to fuck a character who used to be a man.
I was responding to someone who asked if those things still happened or had changed. Not a statement per say.

My personal opinion is given how the character of Ava and whatever happens to Luke later is going to be polarizing. It should have been an optional choice. You decide no leave her for the doctor to have, or the old man depending on your route and don't touch her. Or decide to take her yourself. But I really feel this one character should have been left for a choice.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Your whining is far worse than any game, so go back to your cave and say hello to Mrs Palmer and be quiet about it......
Spelling for QUIET has been corrected..... sorry I was a bit loud then but Mrs Palmer is trying to get my attention.
Come on people, that's only 14 face palms! That's insulting, I think there should be a lot more people palming your heads!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Ok...played the E7 update. I feel like the game has somewhat moved back on track after E6. The Ava situation has been resolved and a gender debacle avoided with some choice. The sharing path has been expanded and it looks like some further expansion of that path will probably be upcoming. The Luna path has been made real and further developments will likely be forthcoming there as well. The are many directions this VN can go and everyone will have their favorites I am sure. Laura is my personal favorite so i would like more interactions with her along both the harem and sharing paths. Further corrupting scenarios involving stripping and other "assistance" with the MC's business would also be welcome as tasks for the harem. Frankly speaking, I like those ideas better than the male domination stuff which continues to be inserted into the story.
Very well put, but the MC got the gramps business, took the son's wife and daughter then got the grandson's wife because the three blokes couldn't take care of business by not respecting their wanton needs. So wouldn't a situation be warranted where the women got a chance to provide them with a reality check and as such it really wouldn't be that bad if they were to take 'pleasure' with the MC resulting in their increased humiliation and downfall.....

sylar01

Aug 6, 2021
My Employee's Family [Ep.7] [MEF]

Note: The first time you start the game, it will prompt you to choose the language. After selecting it, the game will close. To prevent it from closing again, clear the history of recently opened apps or games and reopen the game.

ANDROID VERSION [286.1MB]
Dude, can you offer another download alternative? I can't download with terabox I don't want to download terabox

Reactions: dicksauce

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Come on people, that's only 14 face palms! That's insulting, I think there should be a lot more people palming your heads!!!!!!!
No, no... You thank them all for liking your post.

Every single facepalm reaction counts as a like reaction, making that indicator of likes received under your profile picture on each post of yours go up! :LOL:

When it first introduced it used to count as a negative, then it was abused with organised facepalm "attacks" (or at least clear implication of it), then it counted for nothing, then it counted as liking.

:EDIT:
Lol, thanks for proving my point yet again Saemonsaburo!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
You're probably playing with hints, the green or red tells you want route you're going when you select it as an option.
The greyed out option is without the hints, dev should probably hide it but didn't.
I've had a look at the code and the options for WT and no WT are 'supposedly' controlled by a choice menu variable, but that variable doesn't remove one of the options it just 'greys it out' which to me looks and feels dumb. I hope there's a way to change that code to remove an option rather than change it to greyscale.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've had a look at the code and the options for WT and no WT are 'supposedly' controlled by a choice menu variable, but that variable doesn't remove one of the options it just 'greys it out' which to me looks and feels dumb. I hope there's a way to change that code to remove an option rather than change it to greyscale.
It doesn't just grey it out.
It also adds an near replica of the option, along with a green/red-highlighted indicator of what the option does/leads to.

It'd be better if it just replace the option being affected, instead of replicating with the indicator added.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes