Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
i think it was removed, but it was implied before that, Laura and her sister both fell in love with the same guy during college/high school, and the guy had sex with them both. it was not said why the guy left, but that probably will be explained later on, when the "big" revelation that the MC is that guy
You're right actually, now that you mention it I do recall something like that in the VN at some point.
Not sure if it was removed or I just forgot though, either way it might be something more for the "end game".

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I like the game and have been playing since before the first update, You've got hot women that you can corrupt, a couple oblivious blokes that couldn't find a wet patch on a mound of silk and a cool story line with good graphics as well. Some people whine about trans content and what ever else but that's creator's discretion so just get over it and I'd rather play a game where it hasn't been censored by people (Patreon) that think they have right or a higher moral ground to stifle someone's creative ideas because something is taboo or they disagree with its content, basically if you don't like it don't play it and move on to another game. Just one second as I have to get a ladder to get off this bloody horse, now DEV like I said it's a good game and the recent twist with the transition content is perverted, evil and humiliating so that's good as well but in my humble opinion it could be even better with another option or route if at all possible which would be instead of literally turning them into women you would turn them into full blown humiliated, pissed on, caged up and collared cucks with the women's help (as they really love to dominate and humiliate their ex's) then just expand on that with anything else degrading, oh and make sure Grandpa gets the same treatment! If your going to take a blokes business then take the wife and daughter of his son and then even take his grandson's wife, wouldn't it be even more satisfying having your new family enjoying the satisfaction of helping you with their decent into a life of caged Cuckdom (might be incorrect term but you know what mean) just good all round family fun. Just a brilliant idea for consideration

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
You're right actually, now that you mention it I do recall something like that in the VN at some point.
Not sure if it was removed or I just forgot though, either way it might be something more for the "end game".
I don't see it returning in the future as it would directly add in incest with no way around it and would cause the game to come into conflict with Patreon guidelines. Probably why it was removed to begin with if that was their original intention.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
they removed the option to not fuck the shemale or send it to the father in law. just what the fuck is going on with this game lmao
I wouldnt share a used tissue with that old fuck, though if i remember correctly the ex was turned to full woman, plus you could stop all lesbian action between lis ( I mean either allow it or not). was that changed? is there forced lesbian and a chick with dick now? have dled it but havent played it yet since OP advises a fresh start and have little free time atm.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I wouldnt share a used tissue with that old fuck, though if i remember correctly the ex was turned to full woman, plus you could stop all lesbian action between lis ( I mean either allow it or not). was that changed? is there forced lesbian and a chick with dick now? have dled it but havent played it yet since OP advises a fresh start and have little free time atm.
Didn't involve the old man. Could still refuse all the lesbian content. And Ava was fully transitioned for me, no dick.

Edit: you seem to only get the partially transitioned Ava if you go the NTR route

Reactions: Beast Within
Jul 13, 2020
Lol, I just played this game 2 years ago, nearly making in 4 years, and can't really get the hype.
Only "unique" thing is the mc cucking the others, which is not really seen things in adult games.

For a default visual novel with clone daz renders and less to no choices, 4 years is too long development time.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
what is new in ep 7
Some hot defloration sex with Lily (Is that her name?), massage sex with Luna and Jessica (the massage girl you met with Laura), humiliation sex with Zoey (with her husband present), a small sex with Laura and the official confirmation of her pregnancy. I don't like and play sharing/ntr stuff so I don't know if there's any of these in the new episode.

Reactions: locco1234

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
kinda disappointed that there's no actual story progression in this update. I was so looking forward to MC crashing that old man's scheme.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
i have this theory, that is very much almost proven 100% right, that it was the MC that impregnater Lauren and her sister, years ago, and he's the father of both of the daughters
Laura didn't know the MC years ago and the MC is definitely way younger than Laura, so the MC can't be the father of Lily and Lillian.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Laura didn't know the MC years ago and the MC is definitely way younger than Laura, so the MC can't be the father of Lily and Lillian.
Neither of them remember the name of the guy, let alone what he looked like, but it's being heavily implied that it is him.
No outright statement yet, but as I said it's heavily implied.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes