Dec 14, 2020
I will give my opinion regarding this update:
The good:
There's finally sex with Luna and her daughter Lily. Also, Laura is finally pregnant, plus the story at the end OMG XD.

The bad:
Damn I can't believe they keep insisting on Ava (James), I thought there would be an option to prevent this James from being transgender for those who never wanted to see this type of content.

If there was this option the game would be a 10/10 but I left it at a 9/10 just because of what happens at the end that was perfect.
Shame. Having the original husband remain miserable and suffering the consequences of selling his wife would have been more fun for me. Instead he gets a completely undeserved second chance at life as a woman and a place as a love interest.

Last edited:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'd like to see more cheeky scenes where the MC brags to other men about how he touches women, more ntr scenes, so it's not boring vanilla
There's no point in hiding from another woman while touching another woman. The good thing is that the MC does netori
The husband was retired very early in the game, it would have been interesting to have more scenes of infidelity
Fucking someone else's woman on the sly is exciting

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Where the hell is this game going? I played this several updates ago last time. Now here's some forced trans material. My game ended right at the point where you are forced into two choices either lesbian act or fuck a transsexual. A BIG FUCKING NO. This was here. I've never seen a damn good game start to drop this low in a couple of updates before. This is unplayable for me. I'm not going to look at lesbians or fucking transsexual. Damn, that was a shitty experience.
Your whining is far worse than any game, so go back to your cave and say hello to Mrs Palmer and be quiet about it......
Spelling for QUIET has been corrected..... sorry I was a bit loud then but Mrs Palmer is trying to get my attention.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where the hell is this game going? I played this several updates ago last time. Now here's some forced trans material. My game ended right at the point where you are forced into two choices either lesbian act or fuck a transsexual. A BIG FUCKING NO. This was here. I've never seen a damn good game start to drop this low in a couple of updates before. This is unplayable for me. I'm not going to look at lesbians or fucking transsexual. Damn, that was a shitty experience.
I think you've had far too much whine tonight, we may need to call you a whaaaambulance.

You've lost a lot of salt, it may damage your health.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes