Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's been a while since I played this one, but there exists some optional sharing. There's this old man (I think it's the mother's father in law) that wants to fuck the mother but you can tell him to go fuck himself, and her son is infatuated with her enough so you can allow him to touch her as a ploy to steal his wife. All in all, MC is extremely assertive and nothing really happens without his say so.
Thank you very much for your quick reply :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Employee's Family [Ep.7] [MEF]

NOTE: Some have reported an error on launch, you can hit ignore and you are fine, or you can close the game, open back up.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
hmm i hope the forced restart have something to do with the sissy only being on the ntr path, aka pls let us have them too on the non ntr path

still going to play it even if that's not the case for all the hot girl but still a man can dream

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Why you wanna waste your time sharing your thoughts ? :unsure:
They where not thoughts, it was a question..and if you read the post you would know that. There is no need to be obnoxious nor snarky. It's clear you don't comprehend or care what a forum is for. asking questions, suggestions, communicating ideas etc and I am as entitled to post here my thoughts, ideas or anything else that is line with the forum rules. You don't like it tough.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Gallery Mod Ep.6 Hotfix:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR .

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1765919
View attachment 1765920
Heya, there's a new update for the game. Does your gallery mod auto-update?
If not, could you provide a new version?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
that would be a game ill play. you destroy a guy so much you end fucking him after stealing everything from him
Fuck yeah lol! Going through all of that, just to end up calling you "Daddy" and fighting with the other bitches for your attention in the end :ROFLMAO:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I will give my opinion regarding this update:
The good:
There's finally sex with Luna and her daughter Lily. Also, Laura is finally pregnant, plus the story at the end OMG XD.

The bad:
Damn I can't believe they keep insisting on Ava (James), I thought there would be an option to prevent this James from being transgender for those who never wanted to see this type of content.

If there was this option the game would be a 10/10 but I left it at a 9/10 just because of what happens at the end that was perfect.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I will give my opinion regarding this update:
The good:
There's finally sex with Luna and her daughter Lily. Also, Laura is finally pregnant, plus the story at the end OMG XD.

The bad:
Damn I can't believe they keep insisting on Ava (James), I thought there would be an option to prevent this James from being transgender for those who never wanted to see this type of content.

If there was this option the game would be a 10/10 but I left it at a 9/10 just because of what happens at the end that was perfect.
Haven't played the update yet, but just based on Ep. 6, I agree about James. I actually wouldn't have minded a transgender, sissy, femboy, etc. version of Ava. Would've have probably even thought it was hot. But making him transsexual in a complete and frankly sci-fi way where he can get pregnant and everything was just too much and dumb (imo).

Reactions: GuardianZ

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Where the hell is this game going? I played this several updates ago last time. Now here's some forced trans material. My game ended right at the point where you are forced into two choices either lesbian act or fuck a transsexual. A BIG FUCKING NO. This was here. I've never seen a damn good game start to drop this low in a couple of updates before. This is unplayable for me. I'm not going to look at lesbians or fucking transsexual. Damn, that was a shitty experience.
Thanks for your sacrifice :ROFLMAO:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I find it amazing how many people can see content they personally don't like included in an update and just decide the game itself has dropped in quality.

It's okay not to like things and it's okay to go off a game if it veers in a direction you're not prepared to follow, but to pretend the game itself has gone to shit just because it has elements you don't agree with feels a bit silly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Where the hell is this game going? I played this several updates ago last time. Now here's some forced trans material. My game ended right at the point where you are forced into two choices either lesbian act or fuck a transsexual. A BIG FUCKING NO. This was here. I've never seen a damn good game start to drop this low in a couple of updates before. This is unplayable for me. I'm not going to look at lesbians or fucking transsexual. Damn, that was a shitty experience.
Ok, bye bye!

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes