cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love this game but i wish if incest was for mc not for luke. That would be cool
if he married or will marry 1st mother thhen game will have adopted incest if luke is left on the rocks.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I love this game but i wish if incest was for mc not for luke. That would be cool
I could swear it was very heavily implied that both Lillian and Lily are the MC's daughters. Laura and Luna definitely had a falling out over a boy when they were teenagers that never really improved, and that boy was Lily's father. It's implied that he was also secretly Lillian's father, which caused said falling out. The MC mentioned a 'lost love', so he was probably the boy in question. At least, that was how I was interpreting it.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I could swear it was very heavily implied that both Lillian and Lily are the MC's daughters. Laura and Luna definitely had a falling out over a boy when they were teenagers that never really improved, and that boy was Lily's father. It's implied that he was also secretly Lillian's father, which caused said falling out. The MC mentioned a 'lost love', so he was probably the boy in question. At least, that was how I was interpreting it.
Really I didn't know that lilian and lily both? When this conversation happen can you please tell me?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I vaguely remember that too but I think it was from before the project got transferred/sold. Game used to be made by the same dev that did Uncontrollable Lust and I'm pretty sure when the new dev took over the incest was removed. Might be mixing up my timelines or it might've been Patreon related but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Really I didn't know that lilian and lily both? When this conversation happen can you please tell me?
I vaguely remember that too but I think it was from before the project got transferred/sold. Game used to be made by the same dev that did Uncontrollable Lust and I'm pretty sure when the new dev took over the incest was removed. Might be mixing up my timelines or it might've been Patreon related but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
It's not explicitly stated at any point. You have to read between the lines and make the connections, but it still seemed pretty apparent to me, and the variable flag for incest still exists (the one that uses the codes in the OP of this thread).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lolzw00t

ricototti91

Apr 18, 2023
roughly 2 months ago the dev said that the update "might" come out in a week, but we are still waiting. Does anyone knows any fresh info?

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
It's not explicitly stated at any point. You have to read between the lines and make the connections, but it still seemed pretty apparent to me, and the variable flag for incest still exists (the one that uses the codes in the OP of this thread).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im certain of it even at beginning first time in employees house if you do it inside her "...Likes to fill me just like that boy"

Reactions: Tiur
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes