randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I really really really hope the dev puts this game on steam, btw how comes that Laura is the only one with the name in color?. Have Jessica come back in the last update?
That "Ben" should be the name that the player choosed qwdqwd.JPG
I think that Lillian supposed to be Laura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

homor

Oct 22, 2023
that is supposed to get update this year. this isn't fd's game anymore.

if you mean hubby who got transformed as a girl of that milf and daughter whom mc bangs then it is avoidable (can let her be doc's toy).
was not when i played lastly and still have nightmares from this shit...that game (so far was good) ended for me that day.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Someone is going around reporting games with a certain tag INCEST, doesn't matter if someone random made a patch and has no affiliation with the dev, around 30-40 have been reported since or around beginning of December.
yep but only if there is that tag combinated with NTR/sharing/swinging (maybe if some trans shit apper later to)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I hope he is not working on his other projects, this is the only good series the rest have horrible stories and randomness which spoils the series.
This is a dev that takes one to two years per update, and has supporters that encourage that way of thinking. He's likely working on that weird game where burglars made the "tenant" bang his "landlady", so we'll get treated to yet another MC struggling with his moral compass as he secretly lusts for his mommy sorry, landlady, by spying on her while she showers/changes. I mean fuck the formula is so used up and boring at this point, fucking do something different for once, like employee's family...oh wait he is, but we can't disappoint the paying fans with updates less than a year apart.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes