cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't this game has the option to select the relationship on the beginning? I wonder why this work for some games and not for others.
only had naming option. some devs don't want incest so no setting relationships and some just don't care and some just make it obvious that it's incest w/o telling it directly.

Reactions: bolso_lula

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Didn't this game has the option to select the relationship on the beginning? I wonder why this work for some games and not for others.
It unfortunately comes down to the person doing the review of the game.

Either Patreon is getting more strict about this topic or they found a reviewer that is more strict as it seems to be the theme of a lot of games lately coming under review.

Reactions: bolso_lula

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
Something really changed, I remember seeing games going into review for up to 2 months before but now they just get banned overnight.
subscribestar win I guess.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It unfortunately comes down to the person doing the review of the game.

Either Patreon is getting more strict about this topic or they found a reviewer that is more strict as it seems to be the theme of a lot of games lately coming under review.
Someone is going around reporting games with a certain tag INCEST, doesn't matter if someone random made a patch and has no affiliation with the dev, around 30-40 have been reported since or around beginning of December.

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
Someone is going around reporting games with a certain tag INCEST, doesn't matter if someone random made a patch and has no affiliation with the dev, around 30-40 have been reported since or around beginning of December.
I saw the first dev being banned on October (but he got his page back last week) and now I found another dev was banned last week (the one from business of loving) I wonder how many were banned in this meantime...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Time for people to start moving to SS. At this point if you don't have a SS backup account you're playing with fire. Patreon is not a good platform for anyone trying to make adult games.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I feel like it's not because of the patches. There are way bigger games with incest patches that probably get reported daily and they don't seem to have issues. The examples I've seen, the devs are blantantly breaking the rules. In this case you just needed to enter a code to activate incest content, so the version they were posting had content that was against patreon's tos. In savior's case it was because it has rape, midnight paradise probably because it also had rape. This are things that have been against tos for a long time now.
in those 2 games i didn't see any rape btw

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
How does a game like “raptus” which is all about incest and raping your family get by on Patreon? And there’s another game “enslaver”where you play highschool student that raped his mom and aunt and beats up his teachers and classmates and rapes them too. Those 2 are way more graphic and intense than this
vnmncn7823x41.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes