Aug 9, 2021
My Employee's Family [Ep.7] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to Ep.6), updated by AnonymousLegend

Since IAmAB's hasn't had any news for a long time, I'll try to keep updating the mod. But if he comes back I will stop mine.

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
My Employee's Family [Ep.7] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to Ep.6), updated by AnonymousLegend

Since IAmAB's hasn't had any news for a long time, I'll try to keep updating the mod. But if he comes back I will stop mine.

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you for stepping in and your effort !

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game should have NTR tag, Lucas is stealing Laura from the MC without him realizing it.
MC has to literally give her away for his path to go anywhere, he knew what was up. After seeing your comment I skipped through it and he gets blown by her on one of those weekends and then immediately forgotten about until Ava pops up. He isn't stealing anything, Laura still hates him and won't let him fuck her and aside from one single weekend nothing even happens. It's like the dev literally forgot that path even existed after Cuck Jr, or whatever inferior name you picked for him, shows up

Nagato19013

Feb 28, 2024
View attachment 2676186

Overview:
You get to take advantage of your employee's family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: MEF Patreon - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Code :

Note: Please start a new game. (Episode 7)

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA -
- PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Win/Linux COMPRESSED* - Mac COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Signature - Gallery Mod* - Italian Translation* - Spanish Translation* -
German translation*

BeastMaster59 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2676205 View attachment 637921 View attachment 2676215 View attachment 2676214 View attachment 515221 View attachment 2676212 View attachment 2676213 View attachment 515226 View attachment 2676209 View attachment 2676200 View attachment 2676204 View attachment 860005 View attachment 2676201 View attachment 2676202 View attachment 576389 View attachment 2676199 View attachment 2676219 View attachment 2676198 View attachment 2676197 View attachment 2676196 View attachment 2676195 View attachment 2676190 View attachment 2676208 View attachment 2676194 View attachment 2676192 View attachment 2676193 View attachment 2676191
Did the game stop in this version or are there more updates?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
MC has to literally give her away for his path to go anywhere, he knew what was up. After seeing your comment I skipped through it and he gets blown by her on one of those weekends and then immediately forgotten about until Ava pops up. He isn't stealing anything, Laura still hates him and won't let him fuck her and aside from one single weekend nothing even happens. It's like the dev literally forgot that path even existed after Cuck Jr, or whatever inferior name you picked for him, shows up
Yeah but it still counts as him stealing her even if the path is not continued after.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah but it still counts as him stealing her even if the path is not continued after.
No it doesn't, because the MC literally sends her there knowing exactly what he's after. You can't steal something that's being given to you. The Cuck Sr (or whatever inferior name everyone else gave him) scene requires the MC to literally tell her to go over to that old perverts house on the weekend and to let him bring Laura home. MC knew exactly what was going on when he allows it so there's no stealing and it's not netorare. Since he doesn't get off on it it's not even netorase, it's just sharing, albeit extremely fucked up sharing.

Reactions: MikieB

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
No it doesn't, because the MC literally sends her there knowing exactly what he's after. You can't steal something that's being given to you. The Cuck Sr (or whatever inferior name everyone else gave him) scene requires the MC to literally tell her to go over to that old perverts house on the weekend and to let him bring Laura home. MC knew exactly what was going on when he allows it so there's no stealing and it's not netorare. Since he doesn't get off on it it's not even netorase, it's just sharing, albeit extremely fucked up sharing.
I actually haven't read that much dialogue but from the scenes it seems the MC wasn't aware of it. I guess I skipped some of the plot where he was aware of it. But it still seemed like Lucas was planning to steal her away from him. So Maybe it could happen in the future if the player allows it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I actually haven't read that much dialogue but from the scenes it seems the MC wasn't aware of it. I guess I skipped some of the plot where he was aware of it. But it still seemed like Lucas was planning to steal her away from him. So Maybe it could happen in the future if the player allows it.
The game doesn't explicitly say that the MC knows but there's literally zero chance that he doesn't, it's so obvious and the MC isn't an idiot. The dialogue and choices leading to it make it so clear that even a Japanese NTR protagonist would figure it out.

Not really likely in the future, even with every single sharing choice picked if you show him Ava and then take her away he makes it quite clear that MC's completely stolen his family from him. He's got a small dick, isn't good at sex, is poor, has no power and is completely unlikeable, he wouldn't be able to steal. All he gets are scraps. The last time Laura sees the old cuck is when the son, Cuck Jr comes into town and is on the phone with him. It comes off as if the dev just gave up on that entire storyline. I hate NTR and sharing so I never clicked on any of those choices until after your comment just to check it out and it just plain doesn't go anywhere really. What really comes from clicking the sharing scenes are scenes that really just reinforce the netori. Grandpa gets a taste of Laura and has her completely stolen away from him. Grandson is a premature ejaculator who can barely get it up and ends up forced to eat a creampie out of his wife's pussy.

Sep 4, 2018
The game doesn't explicitly say that the MC knows but there's literally zero chance that he doesn't, it's so obvious and the MC isn't an idiot. The dialogue and choices leading to it make it so clear that even a Japanese NTR protagonist would figure it out.

Not really likely in the future, even with every single sharing choice picked if you show him Ava and then take her away he makes it quite clear that MC's completely stolen his family from him. He's got a small dick, isn't good at sex, is poor, has no power and is completely unlikeable, he wouldn't be able to steal. All he gets are scraps. The last time Laura sees the old cuck is when the son, Cuck Jr comes into town and is on the phone with him. It comes off as if the dev just gave up on that entire storyline. I hate NTR and sharing so I never clicked on any of those choices until after your comment just to check it out and it just plain doesn't go anywhere really. What really comes from clicking the sharing scenes are scenes that really just reinforce the netori. Grandpa gets a taste of Laura and has her completely stolen away from him. Grandson is a premature ejaculator who can barely get it up and ends up forced to eat a creampie out of his wife's pussy.
I did the same of skipping those scenes and if it's like you said of stuff kind of being forgotten later just my opinion if the dev gets time to just remove sharing etc. and just go the rout of having little dick luke being jelly all the time and gets no action until he gets the boot out to be homeless, and the old man gets introduced randomly then gets sent off to some place else after the wife gets mad at him for seeing her nude etc.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I did the same of skipping those scenes and if it's like you said of stuff kind of being forgotten later just my opinion if the dev gets time to just remove sharing etc. and just go the rout of having little dick luke being jelly all the time and gets no action until he gets the boot out to be homeless, and the old man gets introduced randomly then gets sent off to some place else after the wife gets mad at him for seeing her nude etc.
Even just rewrite them to remove the sharing elements but keep the hard cuckolding ones. Making Cuck Jr eat out the MC's creampie leaking out of his wife's pussy doesn't do anything for me sexually but it does make me giggle right down to my soul.
The old man scenes get rid of absolutely since, imo at least they don't really bring any value to the game, and they definitely don't go anywhere or have any payoff even for players who'd like that kind of content.

Reactions: JokerOfTorment

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
check patreon.
in overview there is no link for devs patreon only text " MEF Patreon " discord and subsriberstar links if you google MEF you dont find anyone related to this game soo idk and i remember something from past about patreon being terminated for some reason but i dont remember if it was beffore or after new dev picked this game (i might as well be thinking about totaly different game and this one is still done by dev who started it too many games to keep up with)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
maybe patreon nuked it.
Well d'uh!
It's not like he deleted his own Patreon account.

there is, it's called "Oppression" now, it will have changed/censored? version of the game. Original version will be posted on SS.
Technically a different game (hopefully different enough for Patreon's bureaucratic jobsworths), and given the difference in title it'd cause too much confusion on a regular basis if people started to share that one here - Most people are by and large too stupid to notice or care until it's too late here... Then continue to repeat the same pattern again, and again.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes