Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
My Employee's Family [Ep.7] [MEF] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ep.6 Hotfixed -> Ep.7 [1,58 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: Ep.6 Hotfixed -> Ep.7 [122 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Compressed for full episode 7 please

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Compres for PC please
Compressed for ep 7 full?
Compressed for full episode 7 please
You really don't know how Compressions work right, it doesnt help at all asking for a compression in the game thread, as compressors don't read every thread. You can ask for compressions here: Game Compression Request Thread. As you can see a different compressor is already doing it. As I don't know how many webm the game has I can't really give an estimate.

pixeldrain is another compressed game
warlock-and-boobs-v0.430.0.1-windows-Compressed.zip
No need to YELL. Miss click happens.... Already fixed and there were 3 other links ...

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
he better make the husband a sissy instead of the retarded surgical procedure storyline
Agreed. I LOVED this game for Episodes 1-5. At first in Ep 6 I was excited because I thought the husband was going to get turned into a proper sissy. And then... well... you know. It also didn't help that I detest bush (to each their own though), and he/she also had one. So it was basically the first time I encountered something in this game where I wanted to just pass on it all together. Like not even in an alternate playthrough. Just... no.

I'm guessing some people are into it though. And good for them at least. I guess. But for me that entire plot is now just a stain on what I thought was a great game. At least it's avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: Uxeki44

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Agreed. I LOVED this game for Episodes 1-5. At first in Ep 6 I was excited because I thought the husband was going to get turned into a proper sissy. And then... well... you know. It also didn't help that I detest bush (to each their own though), and he/she also had one. So it was basically the first time I encountered something in this game where I wanted to just pass on it all together. Like not even in an alternate playthrough. Just... no.

I'm guessing some people are into it though. And good for them at least. I guess. But for me that entire plot is now just a stain on what I thought was a great game. At least it's avoidable.
that would be a game ill play. you destroy a guy so much you end fucking him after stealing everything from him

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I want to know before I consider downloading this game. Is there NTR / sharing garbage in this game? You have tags that clearly state harem..you never have ntr and harem together..its kind of obvious you don't. harem = 1 guy the rest of the girls / women are his and his alone, no sharing , no stealing the girls / women don't cheat on the guy, they are his and that is it that is the whole point of a harem

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I don't wanna waste my time if there is ntr or sharing...i dont share the girls with anyone...besides if this is supposed to be a harem, there can't be sharing nor ntr...the whole point of a harem is 1 guy and all the girls are his..and his alone.
It's been a while since I played this one, but there exists some optional sharing. There's this old man (I think it's the mother's father in law) that wants to fuck the mother but you can tell him to go fuck himself, and her son is infatuated with her enough so you can allow him to touch her as a ploy to steal his wife. All in all, MC is extremely assertive and nothing really happens without his say so.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes