OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Where the hell is this game going? I played this several updates ago last time. Now here's some forced trans material. My game ended right at the point where you are forced into two choices either lesbian act or fuck a transsexual. A BIG FUCKING NO. This was here. I've never seen a damn good game start to drop this low in a couple of updates before. This is unplayable for me. I'm not going to look at lesbians or fucking transsexual. Damn, that was a shitty experience.
It's what happens when a different dev takes over for the original. Everyone should keep that in mind when asking for someone to take over an abandoned game because you have no idea what the new dev is going to add or take away.

altagrave

Nov 4, 2020
what happened to the part where you leave John/Ava with the dad? did i pick the wrong choices or was it axed?

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
It's what happens when a different dev takes over for the original. Everyone should keep that in mind when asking for someone to take over an abandoned game because you have no idea what the new dev is going to add or take away.
original dev pass this "short story" to another dev right?i almost forgot it now when i think about it.but nonetheless its better got continue rather then been abandon and for me the story not bad and i enjoy it even got scene that u dislike u can avoid it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Reactions: Alanray64

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Why does starting a new game have all these greyed out options for dialogue like a Grey unselectable "Yes" and another Yes with a green Plus?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
i have this theory, that is very much almost proven 100% right, that it was the MC that impregnater Lauren and her sister, years ago, and he's the father of both of the daughters
Regarding Laura it's pretty much heavily implied if not confirmed but the sister I can't remember but wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Why does starting a new game have all these greyed out options for dialogue like a Grey unselectable "Yes" and another Yes with a green Plus?
You're probably playing with hints, the green or red tells you want route you're going when you select it as an option.
The greyed out option is without the hints, dev should probably hide it but didn't.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Regarding Laura it's pretty much heavily implied if not confirmed but the sister I can't remember but wouldn't be surprised
i think it was removed, but it was implied before that, Laura and her sister both fell in love with the same guy during college/high school, and the guy had sex with them both. it was not said why the guy left, but that probably will be explained later on, when the "big" revelation that the MC is that guy

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes