Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
It doesn't just grey it out.
It also adds an near replica of the option, along with a green/red-highlighted indicator of what the option does/leads to.

It'd be better if it just replace the option being affected, instead of replicating with the indicator added.
Yes, it was 'coded' (I use that term loosely) to show the one with green/red indicator if the user chose to enable walkthrough, and the other without indicators was for if they chose not to use/enable walkthrough. It looks like that was the intention but the result just left us with 2 yes options and nobody wants that, if I knew enough about Renpy and choice-menu variables I'd attempt to fix it myself, but I don't know enough about the system and language to make a decent attempt of it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Personally I think it's hilarious that people who opted out of the walkthrough are getting trolled by one.
Don't get me wrong, it's broken and needs to be fixed but it is pretty funny.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I find it amazing how many people can see content they personally don't like included in an update and just decide the game itself has dropped in quality.

It's okay not to like things and it's okay to go off a game if it veers in a direction you're not prepared to follow, but to pretend the game itself has gone to shit just because it has elements you don't agree with feels a bit silly.
I would request that the developer provides a very simple toggle to switch on or off fetishes in the main menu. This way the players that don't want or like the fetishes don't have to have them in their game, it also satisfies those that do. It's a win/win for everyone. Those that have switched the toggle off for example with stupid enforced ava/james scene, it is simply skipped and the event never even existed. In an ideal world, the developer would have created something wholesome to replaced what fetish(es) was skipped. But while that would be fantastic, the dev doesn't even need to do that, if it's beyond him, he just does what I said, cause the game to skip/scene/event with the fetishes in it.

Not putting in a toggle to switch those fetishes off is really lazy from the developer, and bad form. A simple skip / even / scene never happened involving those fetishes. Everyone wins because those that do want the fetishes, it's there for them, those that don't, it's blocked off entirely by being skipped / never existed. Then the game continues, but there should be multiple toggles if the developer wants to add them, pissing off half the player base is never a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the devs patrons have stopped subscribing to him for this behavior, it's like he doesn't care what people want / think. Adding any enforced fetish scenes into any game, is very bad form, in this case, it's easy to understand why people say the game has gone downhill particularly if they where not expecting it to happen.

Fetishes should always come with a toggle on or off. If the dev is too lazy, to do that, then he should significantly reduce the fetishes he wants in the game, and then as above..not just skipped, but it never happened. Everyone is happy and it's win/win for the developer.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes, it was 'coded' (I use that term loosely) to show the one with green/red indicator if the user chose to enable walkthrough, and the other without indicators was for if they chose not to use/enable walkthrough. It looks like that was the intention but the result just left us with 2 yes options and nobody wants that, if I knew enough about Renpy and choice-menu variables I'd attempt to fix it myself, but I don't know enough about the system and language to make a decent attempt of it
That was not his intention; he forgot to remove one line from the script (define config.menu_include_disabled = True). He has updated the links with a fix and has also posted the file separately on Patreon.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I would request that the developer provides a very simple toggle to switch on or off fetishes in the main menu. This way the players that don't want or like the fetishes don't have to have them in their game, it also satisfies those that do. It's a win/win for everyone. Those that have switched the toggle off for example with stupid enforced ava/james scene, it is simply skipped and the event never even existed. In an ideal world, the developer would have created something wholesome to replaced what fetish(es) was skipped. But while that would be fantastic, the dev doesn't even need to do that, if it's beyond him, he just does what I said, cause the game to skip/scene/event with the fetishes in it.

Not putting in a toggle to switch those fetishes off is really lazy from the developer, and bad form. A simple skip / even / scene never happened involving those fetishes. Everyone wins because those that do want the fetishes, it's there for them, those that don't, it's blocked off entirely by being skipped / never existed. Then the game continues, but there should be multiple toggles if the developer wants to add them, pissing off half the player base is never a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the devs patrons have stopped subscribing to him for this behavior, it's like he doesn't care what people want / think. Adding any enforced fetish scenes into any game, is very bad form, in this case, it's easy to understand why people say the game has gone downhill particularly if they where not expecting it to happen.

Fetishes should always come with a toggle on or off. If the dev is too lazy, to do that, then he should significantly reduce the fetishes he wants in the game, and then as above..not just skipped, but it never happened. Everyone is happy and it's win/win for the developer.
It was said in the change log that a new start is needed because he has modified the old code. But I doubt many people followed the instructions. If a player uses a new save, they can choose what they want and what they don't.
I know it's hard to start fresh, but the game is in development, so things tend to break, but hey, repny has a very useful feature called *Skip* to face such problems.
But still, the majority of people tend to avoid reading. The best example is in the OP, where the code is clearly written and how it works, but still, we have people asking where the code is, how to use it, and such.:ROFLMAO:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Edit: you seem to only get the partially transitioned Ava if you go the NTR route
I have 2 playthroughs, 1 full harem without sharing, and the other as much sharing choices as possible, the rest being pregnancy, trust, lust, and harem choices, but Ava is fully transformed on both, why did that happen?

Edit: if you choose to give her to Lucas, she has a dick in the car and after that, something definitely went wrong in the doctor's scene

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
It was said in the change log that a new start is needed because he has modified the old code. But I doubt many people followed the instructions. If a player uses a new save, they can choose what they want and what they don't.
I know it's hard to start fresh, but the game is in development, so things tend to break, but hey, repny has a very useful feature called *Skip* to face such problems.
But still, the majority of people tend to avoid reading. The best example is in the OP, where the code is clearly written and how it works, but still, we have people asking where the code is, how to use it, and such.:ROFLMAO:
I'm confused because I only played episdoe 7 and never got an option starting a new game to opt out of fetishes, or any option to refuse Ava. When are these choices supposed to appear?

EDIT: I know I can opt out of NTR and Sharing at the moment of the scene is that what you meant? I still have no option to opt out of Ava tho

Okay you have to get her to take her clothes off or you never get the chance to refuse Ava? seems like an oversight since you only get the option it you make her get naked? Guess I was so focused on progressing and I was going to take Ava I didn't bother reading further my bad. But also the choice to refuse should be on both options. or before them.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Look, I'm not saying a game should never break my saves, and I'm not paying for this, so I don't feel entitled to it, but this has got to be annoying for the financial supporters as well.
This has now been the what? third update where we have to start a new game in a row?
Maybe you can cut back a bit at introducing new variables into earlier chapters OR use one of the methods other devs use, to prevent breaking saves or to update existing games?

Again, not DEMANDING this, not attacking or anything, just giving my opinion. I don't have a lot of time to play these games and even if I skip to the choices it takes away time from other games I could play. Thanks for considering.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Whether Ava is a futa or not should've been a choice when she was introduced, instead of relying on whether you are on the sharing path or not, as that is just stupid, although I don't see the point of Ava being a futanari if it's still a tiny useless thing.

Is Luke going to become a girl too? Didn't the MC say he'd give him the surgery too?

Reactions: MasterChild

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm confused because I only played episdoe 7 and never got an option starting a new game to opt out of fetishes, or any option to refuse Ava. When are these choices supposed to appear?

EDIT: I know I can opt out of NTR and Sharing at the moment of the scene is that what you meant? I still have no option to opt out of Ava tho

Okay you have to get her to take her clothes off or you never get the chance to refuse Ava? seems like an oversight since you only get the option it you make her get naked? Guess I was so focused on progressing and I was going to take Ava I didn't bother reading further my bad. But also the choice to refuse should be on both options. or before them.
I have yet to play, but what I'm told is that depending on the MC option selection at the massage parlor, the option to refuse Ava appears in two different ways. But still, the player is able to refuse.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Diggin through the code

For some reason the code sets the value $ e4_girlongirl_freedom = True which forces the choice of allowing the girls freedom no matter what you choose in ep4. o_O

So looking at the code... you need to have Ava to strip naked ( and you can only select that if e4_girlongirl_freedom is true? which it will always be because it's set to true right before??) ... any other choice you won't get the option to refuse Ava.

The problem is the next option (NTR) ? to Refuse Ava is locked behind needing 20 or more points in sharing. Otherwise you can't Refuse Ava again.

EDIT : looking through the images.. there are no renders in the doctors office with Ava having a dick. And their are no renders of Ava at the motel not having a dick.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Diggin through the code

For some reason the code sets the value $ e4_girlongirl_freedom = True which forces the choice of allowing the girls freedom no matter what you choose in ep4. o_O
could it be that this is a bug? havent played 7 yet, which is propably where the devs changed the code. maybe they missed it or something and a hotfix is incomming?

Maybe you can cut back a bit at introducing new variables into earlier chapters OR use one of the methods other devs use, to prevent breaking saves or to update existing games?
I think a good idea would be to have chapter selection in the menu, unless they add more scenes/renders in previous chapters. had to replay the game three times as well. after a while it does get tiring. though not knowing about coding I have no clue if it is an easy fix or a lot of work to do that addition.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I looked at the code briefly and the problem I believe is that he adds the new episodes variables to the original script.rpyc that only runs at the beginning of the game.

I think he would avoid it if the new variables were added to the script file for the new episodes since he has them separated already. that way when you load a save and it starts the new episode the variables get initilzed then instead of having to go back to the beginning to have them initlized.

Now for rewrites of previous content, if a new variable was added you would still need to go back but at least with newly added content it would save you having to play through it again.

But I'm still a novice to Renpy coding so I may be completely wrong heh.

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
am I the only one wondering what route the son is going to take? Same as his dad because a genetic defect and him starting to drink over inner conflict about his wife? hoping not the Siss route though. Also hopping the now female dad gets brought in as a live in maid and not telling the other girls who she used to be.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes