kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
does anyone have news regarding his next update will it be this game or his other game? This game is way better than his other games and this has good corruption play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have news regarding his next update will it be this game or his other game? This game is way better than his other games and this has good corruption play.
that info is behind paywall.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
no ep6 for Mac ?
Download the window file, then you need to follow these steps:
1 Extract the file and take the game folder from it;
2 Right click on the Mac game icon you have on you HD and, once a pop up menu will appear, click on Show Package Contents and follow the path that will appear: Contents/Resources/Autorun ( if you click on Autorun you will se another game folder inside);
3 Drag and drop onto the Autorun folder the game folder that you unzipped previously, while holding the Alt key on your keyboard ( be careful onto the Autorun folder, not inside it or you will replace the old game folder and the game will not work properly) and release it;
4 Another popup menu will appear asking if you want to merge the files, click yes wait a couple of seconds/minute ( time depends on the size of the file), then once done you're ok and you will have an updated game like I did;

Just a tip for future updates, always look at the script version of the game inside the game folder ( it's a folder called script_version.txt) this indicate the renpy version used to make the game and must be always the same.
In case it's different you can't use the instructions I gave you before, but you need the Mac updated version of the game or, if you have enough power in your Mac, create your own version with the upgraded Renpy engine.
But generally it suffice to wait until it will be leaked here.
Have a good playthrough. :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello, I don't see a pregnancy tag for the game, however I saw a picture on the main page.. Is it pregnant or not?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello, I don't see a pregnancy tag for the game, however I saw a picture on the main page.. Is it pregnant or not?
Hard to tell, to be honest.
I do believe this VN had at least in the planned Tags the Pregnancy Tag.
But since the original Dev gave this VN to another Development Team and they pulled that ridiculous m2f transformation with the husband (optional),
a change of plot is going to happen (imo, ofc could be wrong!).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hard to tell, to be honest.
I do believe this VN had at least in the planned Tags the Pregnancy Tag.
But since the original Dev gave this VN to another Development Team and they pulled that ridiculous m2f transformation with the husband (optional),
a change of plot is going to happen (imo, ofc could be wrong!).
Thanks for the reply.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes