3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes my friend, It's totaly avoidable...
NTR only happend in bad ending, please choose all last option to avoid it
Will that get me to the harem ending? It's the only ending that interests me.

So the only NTR content is a bad, avoidable ending?
Best NTR game if so lol.
In addition to being incredibly easy to avoid: In Dev's words, you just have to always choose the last option and that's it. I hope that this is also the route to have the harem ending.

Reactions: Overlord070

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As someone who's never used the honey select creation tool (I assume that's what this is), why are the character textures so variable? I thought it was just like a stock list of skin shaders.... but then I see two distinct groups of games using honey select characters. How do I say this diplomatically.... one has generally darker skin shades with more translucency, the other has very white shades with less translucency and lacking normal maps. Why is this?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
As someone who's never used the honey select creation tool (I assume that's what this is), why are the character textures so variable? I thought it was just like a stock list of skin shaders.... but then I see two distinct groups of games using honey select characters. How do I say this diplomatically.... one has generally darker skin shades with more translucency, the other has very white shades with less translucency and lacking normal maps. Why is this?
Maybe I'm talking through my ass (someone with more than 2 braincells or a knowledge of HS/HS2 can correct me AND II WELCOME IT), but is mostly due to mods and better PC's. Also being able to twinkle with the creation tools long enough to be able to extract the most of the engine.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
A game that is finished immediately upon the first release makes me think this is a very short story, which I'm not interested in, as it will be over right when you finally start getting into it.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes