3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Netori and without a choice, it has already been decided for you that you will fuck the secretary, the game is not for me
Kind of agree with this. Cheating is only good if you get tempted and given a choice to give in to it or resist it.

Our character just go from saying how lucky he is to have a beautiful fiancee to suddenly groping the secretary without any choices involved.

Kind of breaks immersion. If you want a NTR centric story, you can make the secretary boyfriend have a personal vendetta with the MC and send his gf to seduce and blackmail. And this somehow gets your fiancee involves too. Will feel like a much more fleshed out story.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, so Karmar is something you DON'T want to get, glad I did saves. ;) Using Universal Mods, saw both the good ending and the bad ending, which got really dark. Anyways, fun little game, did enjoy it. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Ah, so Karmar is something you DON'T want to get, glad I did saves. ;) Using Universal Mods, saw both the good ending and the bad ending, which got really dark. Anyways, fun little game, did enjoy it. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Thank you for playing ^^ I hope you had a good time

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
. . . . how bad?
I just might take the plunge if it's still within acceptable bounds

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I liked what I saw. Just a bit short. Especially if one tried to stay completely loyal. Will perhaps try out some of the other endings later. Thanks!

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
I wish i can change font to a standard normal one, i'm not english native speaker, current font some time i need to double check text before proceed with the next line, it really did make my experience abit meh.

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I wish i can change font to a standard normal one, i'm not english native speaker, current font some time i need to double check text before proceed with the next line, it really did make my experience abit meh.
I'm sorry for that, I will do it better next time with other font

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
This has got to be the shortest game I've ever played. I guess it was nice. But it didn't really do anything for me. It's like going to a restaurant and ordering only a small starter then leaving.

The first two choices do not matter at all. The third is literally choose your "route" option and that's it. I'd actually class this as a kinetic novel and suggest that the kinetic tag be added

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
If you do the right choices, the Good Ending, it is I would say equally as good as the Bad Ending is bad.
I just did a speed run.
I'd say they're not two equal extremes. So I disagree there.
That truly is a bad ending. Considering the thing that maybe was supposed enhance the good ending.

If I had to say something.
The ceo mc and ladder climbing secretary do deserve each other. Both really don't care about much more than their own benefit. One can say losing everything will make a person go mad. And the pregnant fiancé/wife was the sole innocent party

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Damn, i was hoping the bad dude would just bang my wife; not r word her and then do all that other shenanigans. Real darker than I thought.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Hah finish (o_o) it's a pity that the story is good but unfortunately the story is short and not harem genre
Well... In happy ending, you can have all 2 girls for yourself :v Did you try it?
Thank you for playing and for your rating ^^

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes