ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Because making a fully 'ntr' game doesn't worth it at 99% of the times. There are barely if any full non-optional NTR games at the most supported adult games. Most fully (non optional) NTR games tend to get failed and abondaned only few off them succeds. NTR is a niche genre. Overwhelming majority of the adult game playerbase doesn't like it. Making optional (not skippable but completely optional) NTR route is fine but only if you have decent amount of scenes in it. If your game has 2-3 NTR scenes while 100+ non-ntr scenes and ntr isn't a focus at all in the story, it's not worth to get 'ntr' tag over that 2-3 scenes. You will lose lots of visibilty because of 2-3 scenes out of 100+
i'd say, dev who try to please the ntr's fan and all the others get burn for evident reason, they get rant about ntr (being too much or not enough) they get rant about bugs (often due to being beginner and having too manny diferent choice and not enough experience to make them work properly) rant about heavy game (two opposite path and a beginner at compressing them properly) rant about incosistency in the story due to either bug or branching in the narative forgoten in the code or the dev memory ... add to that the raging player throwing virtual stone at each other while kinkshaming ... no surprise a beginner would drop his game
separating the two very different path has quite a good number of advantages, you get two separate threads, so comment will actualy matters as they will be on something they care, no reason for people to get angry at the game's focus, as the branching of the story get simpler they would be less messy, no possibility for inconsistency that would breack the player mood, game would probably be a third lighter (less alternative scene), in the end dev would get praise and support for the confort and quality by both comunity while making more or less the same amount of work, with less negativity around it ... i may be missing something but when thinking about it that way it's a no brainer that beginer should follow this method

Reactions: KiraJames

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
His patreon income looks very healthy, why there's no interest in people about this game??
Tremmi has made a few games now and not sure if he's finished any. Two say completed, but I am pretty sure he just ended them because they weren't as popular as he'd hoped. Some of the lack of hype stems from ntr content in a harem game. Harem people hate any other dicks in their harem games and ntr people want more dicks and there really isn't any way to please both sides 100%. So the community is usually skeptical when a new game comes out if there is a bad track record from previous games. I'll be checking it out since I haven't played a Tremmi game in awhile and post my thoughts later.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Tremmi has made a few games now and not sure if he's finished any. Two say completed, but I am pretty sure he just ended them because they weren't as popular as he'd hoped. Some of the lack of hype stems from ntr content in a harem game. Harem people hate any other dicks in their harem games and ntr people want more dicks and there really isn't any way to please both sides 100%. So the community is usually skeptical when a new game comes out if there is a bad track record from previous games. I'll be checking it out since I haven't played a Tremmi game in awhile and post my thoughts later.
There dosen't seem to be ntr in his previous works though. I doubt ntr is to blame. How much content, in all, is in the game right now?

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
ty ... guess i'm just lazy af .... it is kind of a unnecessary step using an extra program in my defence :BootyTime:
Agree 100%, and as for me, the rollback doesn't work all the time even after using the UnRen-ultrahack app so keep that in mind. And to top it off, they only have 4 save windows per page (completely sensless) for a game that almost requires you to save every 20 mouse clicks just so you can get back and grab a special render you missed.

And as for all Tremmi games, my main issue remains the dialogue that many times just doesn't make any sense at all as if it was translated with a cheap translator app, and I'm sorry to say that it's still the same. I'm sure the story and dialogue would make more sens if I played it in the devs's original language but since I can only speak fluently in English, French & some Spanish, it looks like I'm shit out of luck.

One example: at the beginning of the game when Bree says "I came to take your news, and tell you mine."
Now in what English speaking world does this phrase make any sense at all? Please someone enlighten me.

You will 100% absolutely want to use the walkthrough because some things are just so stupid that there's no way you can figure it out (unless a fkn miracle happens or you trigger it by pure mistake).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had promised myself that I wouldn't try another Tremmi game after playing the first 2. I just had to see if there were any positive improvements but after 30 minutes of gameplay I'm already fedup and gave up on the game. Really sad because the renders and assets are beautiful and you do get to avoid NTR for those who like to have the option.

But the painful translation and too frequent sensless dialogue, the 4 windows per save pages for a game that should have at the very least 16 to 20 per page considering how many times you need to save in this VN (by the way Harem Hotel has 100 save windows per page and most other RenPy VN's allow you rollback and still have 8 or more windows per page), the things that require you to repeat the same identical moves many times in order to trigger something (like the battery at school) or having to go to the backyard twice to trigger the dialog to help your sister, and the ETERNAL Tremmi locked rollback which can only be activated using another app are what makes me drift away and abandon this one also.

Sorry to say Tremmi but with 5 years of experience and your other games behind you and considering all the comments from either your patrons (which I was part of about 3 years back at $25US/month) or people from F95, one would assume you should know much better than that by now but what I suspect is that you just don't give a damn which is also why I stopped supporting you back then.

Good luck regardless.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
And another game with an update that breaks our old saves. Fuck, if our old saves aren’t going to work every update you could atleast include a save file or two to start at the latest update

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyExFutureFamily-0.8bRegular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
And another game with an update that breaks our old saves. Fuck, if our old saves aren’t going to work every update you could atleast include a save file or two to start at the latest update
i played the game for the first time from the beginning and ended up in a loop after episode 6

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes