3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, I'd rather pass on this game
Ok, I haven't really gotten past the nurse scene (when I played you could choose not to see it but it kept happening). Well, except for now to hit the CTRL and see that it works fine, I haven't played since then.

Reactions: Chris2041

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Main character has an amnesia. He forgot all, parents, sisters, friends, enemies. You will know all step by step.
Undress girls, help your friends and girlfriends, meet neigbours,seduce MILFS, start romantic stories with teens.
If you choose light side your love stories would be sweet, trying other side could open dark possibilities of your character.

Future fetishes:
1) Incest
2) Lesbian
3) Stockings and shoes
4) FFM
5) Anal
6) Toys
7) Sisters
8) Blackmail
9) BDSM
Then there will be no harem?

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
As always with TremmiGames: very nice graphics and animations but "blah" story... not to mention the impossibility of rollback or modifying the skip text options and having to rely on mods to have access to basic options of Ren'Py.

I'm glad I canceled my subscription to their patreon after trying "college seduction" several months ago.
In short, you won't catch me trying one of their games again.

Polo56000

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry to disturb you, but i seem to be stuck in Bree's house. I can't "pry open the door" and I'm stuck in a loop where I can only visit places, but can't exit the house...
Can anybody help me out, please ? Thank you.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes