3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Polo56000

Jul 28, 2018
Why does it say Episode 6 is released, but there are only links for Episode 0.4 ?
I'm sorry if it was already asked and/or answered before. If so, I'll delete this post.
Thank you to anyone who will take time to answer me.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
As always with TremmiGames: very nice graphics and animations but "blah" story... not to mention the impossibility of rollback or modifying the skip text options and having to rely on mods to have access to basic options of Ren'Py.
Word. I hate having to start the game over again just to re-read something i missed or when you have to grind instead of playing the story. Who actually likes grind??

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
We started seria of polls. Please participate in these polls. It helps us to understand your tastes.
No need to be a patron just free possibility to show us your wishes :)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm hoping that once the current set of polls finishes that the notifications from their patreon will die down. I don't like getting several emails per day about which girl I like more than another in the game... day after day... week after week... promotions for "tremmi points" that seem like a huge marketing gimmick... the way you have to jump through all these hoops to even become a supporter... and then an associated site where you spend these "tremmicoins" etc...

I hate all of it.

I literally just want to follow Grace's story, maybe her mom and sister. I don't care about most of the rest... I don't care at all about tremmicoins and wish they didn't exist. I don't want to go on the tremmi site because it's nothing but time wasters to try to get my money (come back every day to click things and you can get little cards here on the website that aren't useful for anything!), etc... I don't care about tremmicoin sales, etc.

Just let me subscribe on patreon, give me direct access to the game when I subscribe, and then leave me alone unless you're sharing special renders, or have a meaningful update on development progress.

If all these polls were the fault of subscribing to too high a tier, then you're actually incentivizing me to give less.

I've never subscribed to another patreon page that was so convoluted and full of gimmicks and pestered you so much to try to get more money out of you for superfluous crap... and made it so hard to just GET THE GAME.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'm hoping that once the current set of polls finishes that the notifications from their patreon will die down. I don't like getting several emails per day about which girl I like more than another in the game... day after day... week after week... promotions for "tremmi points" that seem like a huge marketing gimmick... the way you have to jump through all these hoops to even become a supporter... and then an associated site where you spend these "tremmicoins" etc...

I hate all of it.

I literally just want to follow Grace's story, maybe her mom and sister. I don't care about most of the rest... I don't care at all about tremmicoins and wish they didn't exist. I don't want to go on the tremmi site because it's nothing but time wasters to try to get my money (come back every day to click things and you can get little cards here on the website that aren't useful for anything!), etc... I don't care about tremmicoin sales, etc.

Just let me subscribe on patreon, give me direct access to the game when I subscribe, and then leave me alone unless you're sharing special renders, or have a meaningful update on development progress.

If all these polls were the fault of subscribing to too high a tier, then you're actually incentivizing me to give less.

I've never subscribed to another patreon page that was so convoluted and full of gimmicks and pestered you so much to try to get more money out of you for superfluous crap... and made it so hard to just GET THE GAME.
Hello!
Thank you for your long feedback. Just remove notify of tremmgames page on patreon and get your link in private messages ;)

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Hello!
Thank you for your long feedback. Just remove notify of tremmgames page on patreon and get your link in private messages ;)
While that is certainly an option, I just looked at my email, and I have 35 email notifications from your Patreon in the just first 10 days of February so far.

You don't find that a little excessive?

I mean it's great to keep in touch with your patrons, etc... but there's something to be said for moderation.

moderation
noun
1. the avoidance of excess or extremes, especially in one's behaviour or political opinions
Example: "he urged them to show moderation"
  • self-restraint
  • restraint
  • self-control
  • self-discipline
;)

That said, it seems that some of your polls are coming through multiple times? I swear I've voted in several where the same poll came through either twice in the same day, or two days in a row or something. Are you doing multiple polls for different tiers or something? I'm trying to figure out why I'd be seeing them and able to vote in them multiple times.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Хотя это, безусловно, вариант, я только что просмотрел свою электронную почту, и у меня есть 35 уведомлений по электронной почте от вашего Patreon только за первые 10 дней февраля.

Вы не находите это немного чрезмерным?

Я имею в виду, что приятно поддерживать связь со своими покровителями и т. д., но есть кое-что, что следует сказать об умеренности.

На модерации
существительное
1. избегание излишеств или крайностей, особенно в поведении или политических взглядах
Пример: «он призвал их к умеренности»
  • сдержанность
  • сдержанность
  • самоконтроль
  • самодисциплина
;)

Тем не менее, кажется, что некоторые из ваших опросов проходят несколько раз? Клянусь, я голосовал в нескольких случаях, когда один и тот же опрос проводился либо дважды в один и тот же день, либо два дня подряд, либо что-то в этом роде. Вы делаете несколько опросов для разных уровней или что-то в этом роде? Я пытаюсь понять, почему я вижу их и могу голосовать за них несколько раз.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
1 опрос для посетителей
2 poll for followers (followers posts automatically send to patrons too) there are 2 different posts per day. 1 for patrons 1 for followers and patrons participate in 2 posts :)

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes