3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This is kind of off topic but with all of these hate to love games..my favorites by they way I'm stunned that no one has had an almost fatal car accident where one rescues the other. That's some drama. Doesn't work with this game anymore though would have with others imo especially with a pissed off step-sister..

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This game is unplayable without scroll back. Especially damn sandbox with things to pick up everywhere or to try different paths. Straight to ignore list,sigh
Have you tried UnRen? This tool has the ability to enable the roll back function for Ren'py titles has been disabled. Extract and place the "UnRen-v.8.0.C" tool where the game EXE is located, then and run UnRen. Pick choice #6, and allow the program to complete. When done exit program, and run your game.

Reactions: mrcmd69

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This games boring as hell, damn!. o_O The reason i try to play this games because there is NTR tag on it. But, this mc Good guy/Bad guy? no different he fuck all those girl and sooner or later those girl become his harem. There is only two girl that attractive to me. Janna & Grace but that's it....NTR? Where is it?

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
'This choise is very important... but we wont specify the important parts of the choise...'
NTR: Me getting cucked or me stealing some dickwads women? Theres a crucial differance.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why doesn't the game have an option to go back to the main screen and start a new game if we feel like starting over?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
We start 2 co-op bundles on itch :)

Welcome!

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes