3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
We need your votes!

— Free polls for all to understand your tastes!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Where is the Tablet you are supposed to have? Its nowhere on my screen.

The pdf walkthrough needs to have all the special renders in the main walkthrough as you progress, not clear on the bottom separate from the walkthrough. I am not scrolling back and forth continually to find them all. The game needs an in game guide and walkthrough. There is no way to know what the heck to do sometimes. Games that have no precise guide or walkthrough just make you waste time.

In regards to the special renders you find. I will be blunt. I DO NOT like looking for things as I am in conversations and scenes. A few other games do that and I can't stand it. I do not want to have to continually be looking all over each and every new frame or image on the screen. It's not enjoyable. Items should be found in free roam sections. A way to solve that would be having the Cheat screen Unlock all renders if we choose. Also, when you find a render, the game doesn't tell you, it should say "Render Unlocked" or something like that.

This has potential, but clearly needs some more work. The mom is super hot.

And, we need a mod for this game if the dev's wont add a proper in game walkthrough etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: fersden

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
:) We will add a position in cheat menu "Unblock all specials". It is really good idea.
Thank you very much!
That's nice. Awesome.

But I ask again, where is the tablet you are given at the beginning of the game? I see screenshots with one in the upper right corner of the screen but my game does not have one.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
That's nice. Awesome.

But I ask again, where is the tablet you are given at the beginning of the game? I see screenshots with one in the upper right corner of the screen but my game does not have one.
No idea, can`t support f95 version of game :(

Jun 30, 2021
We need your votes!

— Free polls for all to understand your tastes!
Honestly, I don't know why so many users are voting so zealously for Hermie in my opinion she is completely ordinary on the contrary the duo of twins looks promising and it really is something new in the VN-game row of our time. I think the two beauties and the hot mom :love: should be on the top - that trio can give real fire.

screenshot0026.png
screenshot0021.png

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is there some reason you don't just let people download the game when they pay you?

I really don't get why I try to pay, but it doesn't really let me, and I can't actually download and play the game. It always makes me regret even bothering.

I figure it's been 2 releases now, so I'd download it and try it out to see how things are progressing with the twins, and they're all I really play it for.

I'll be doubly irritated if I get charged again TOMORROW when I couldn't download it today. I wouldn't really care if I paid an extra $10 if I got to play it right now... but not getting to, and then getting charged again tomorrow? That would be irritating.

Reactions: mystango

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Is there some reason you don't just let people download the game when they pay you?

I really don't get why I try to pay, but it doesn't really let me, and I can't actually download and play the game. It always makes me regret even bothering.

I figure it's been 2 releases now, so I'd download it and try it out to see how things are progressing with the twins, and they're all I really play it for.

I'll be doubly irritated if I get charged again TOMORROW when I couldn't download it today. I wouldn't really care if I paid an extra $10 if I got to play it right now... but not getting to, and then getting charged again tomorrow? That would be irritating.
It is very interesting why 600+ patrons can find link to download the game in their private message and someone writes that he can`t. I will be very dissapointed if you can`t download it TOMORROW after one more charge (because it is always charged when 1st day of month comes) but there is some content with twins btw :)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It is very interesting why 600+ patrons can find link to download the game in their private message and someone writes that he can`t. I will be very dissapointed if you can`t download it TOMORROW after one more charge (because it is always charged when 1st day of month comes) but there is some content with twins btw :)
If I'm already signed up, then I get your private messages with the links.

But if I'm newly signing up, I don't. I sign up. Nothing happens. There is no normal post on your page that unlocks with the links in it like every single other developer I've ever subscribed to.

Nobody else only sends the links in private messages.

They all have normal posts that are visible to certain tiers, so when you sign up, the moment you unlock that tier you can see those messages and download the game within seconds.

All that aside, I really enjoyed the content with the twins and am greatly looking forward to more. Thank you.

Reactions: mystango

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
If I'm already signed up, then I get your private messages with the links.

But if I'm newly signing up, I don't. I sign up. Nothing happens. There is no normal post on your page that unlocks with the links in it like every single other developer I've ever subscribed to.

Nobody else only sends the links in private messages.

They all have normal posts that are visible to certain tiers, so when you sign up, the moment you unlock that tier you can see those messages and download the game within seconds.

All that aside, I really enjoyed the content with the twins and am greatly looking forward to more. Thank you.
Ok, I will try to explain. On my Patreon page I create rules to communitace with my patrons, I want to use private messages and I use it :) I know how work other Devs and I don`t want to use their way, I have my way and it works.

I love to communicate through private messages, it helps getting more feedback and my patrons communicate with me more than with every other Dev. It is important because such culture of service creates good mood of community.

Twins are good thank you for your feedback :) Last version has some content with them :)

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes