3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.....
I got similar error when using "UnRen-forallv.8.8" but solved it by dragging the filepath (shown File Explorer) into the UnRen window and pressing Enter. It worked quite well for me then.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Poll about 2 your favourites girls (Rose and Hermi) and still draw :)

Love stories look better than incest lines in game :)

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Premium is also easily obtained by using the URM mod. There you just search for prem and change the value to 1. You can do a lot of other things with it. For example, you can display gallery images. You can change the values of the characters beyond the maximum to any number. You can add money even if you don't do much with it. Also this mod works as a weak WT, as every choice you can see what that choice does to the values and what is worth choosing. In addition to that mod, if you use the Unren program, you also get skipping on and rollback on. So after that the game is normal again, but it doesn't remove the fact that this is just a NTR game without avoidable.
what urm are you using? i have 0x52 (not sure if it's the build though) but most newer renpy's wont allow me to use it, this game included. Can you upload or send me a coppy?

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.....
Use the UNREN app in another game to create the files then copy them over to the game folder of the game you want to use.

Ive attached a copy of all 3 files to make it easier for you. Keep copies to use on game you want to use these options for. Place them in the game folder and your good to go.
sometimes the rollback file can cause an error upon starting a game just click ignore.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little advice. Following the walkthrough you need to choice this 3 choice to obtein the first achivement

1) I love reading (i prefer to say both)
2) Girls love bad guys (i prefer to be the good guy)
3) I'm a handyman

But if i choice this three, the game give you the first achivement trophy.

Thats mean that i need to be the bad guys? I prefer to play more as a good guy.
So if i choice other choice i cant start something with the nurse/doctor? (the blonde girl).
Can i be somewhere in between? Both good and bad. I mean generally I'm almost always the nice guy. But I don't get fooled. I can also be the bad guy when needed. But I'd rather prefer to be the good guy.

Some advice?

Edit#1
I try to use the save editor. On one of me save.
I adjusted a couple of stats. Why does the game keep asking me that my save has been modified. And if I agree to use it? I say yes, but it still won't load my save file.

Thank you

Last edited:

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
I got you man. Some people think everybody is a coder when in-fact they are bad at explaining. *rolls eyes*
I used to, and still do, write manuals for everyday people to understand. Hope this helps ~(^.^)~

1...So you need to download the unren.bat file from here:
Unren.bat F95zone page (Click Me)

2...unzip the file in the folder with the "MEFF_Regular_edition.exe" file is
3...Double click it to launch it
4...Press 3 then enter.
5...Done! Start the game & Press "Shift & O(not zero)" at the same time
6...A developer console will pop up. Just copy and paste this there "prem_ver=1"
7...Press Enter key.
8...Done for real this time

Cheat option will be accessible now

Note: You should also enable options 5 & 6 too. It will give you force skip and rollback.
Sorry but this didn't work on my version 12b. The bat file worked partially. But this didn't change the game to premium or even unlock the cheats file.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
no rollback ?
I agree, I don't understand coding so I can't fix this. Devs needs to realize not everyone understand coding and expects the Devs to add the codes. I don't like games without roll back. I just deleted the game for this very reason and REFUSE to redownload until someone fixes this for us.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes