3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
I got you man. Some people think everybody is a coder when in-fact they are bad at explaining. *rolls eyes*
I used to, and still do, write manuals for everyday people to understand. Hope this helps ~(^.^)~

1...So you need to download the unren.bat file from here:
Unren.bat F95zone page (Click Me)

2...unzip the file in the folder with the "MEFF_Regular_edition.exe" file is
3...Double click it to launch it
4...Press 3 then enter.
5...Done! Start the game & Press "Shift & O(not zero)" at the same time
6...A developer console will pop up. Just copy and paste this there "prem_ver=1"
7...Press Enter key.
8...Done for real this time

Cheat option will be accessible now

Note: You should also enable options 5 & 6 too. It will give you force skip and rollback.
are you russian hacker?

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
are you russian hacker?
No. I am a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.
I need your boots, clothes and your motorcycle to complete my primary objective.

*queue in Terminator music* Du dun dun du dun! XDDDDDDDDD

Jokes aside. Nah, I am not a programmer or hacker. Just a regular guy who likes learning random stuff. Unren happens to be one of them

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My Ex-Future Family [v0.12b] [tremmiGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
not sure why people still use "mixdrop", should be called "virus drop" or "spyware drop" cause thats what it gives you. But as long as you guys still offer go file or pixeldrain, were happy and thanks for all the games you compress for us, your like a compression beast on here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Now I get why you can't edit your save file, there are cheats for people with premium version, scummy move, but I respect the hussle I guess.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
not sure why people still use "mixdrop", should be called "virus drop" or "spyware drop" cause thats what it gives you. But as long as you guys still offer go file or pixeldrain, were happy and thanks for all the games you compress for us, your like a compression beast on here.
literally never had any issues with mixdrop nor gotten any viruses, you should probably just be more careful or not fall for false positives.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My Ex-Future Family [v0.12b] [tremmiGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
SonsOLiberty to the rescue, again. Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mixdrop is almost DMCA proof (very very very very rare to see a file removed unless the uploader deleted it), some files are still there 5 years later or more, it's easy to upload to. I have zero issues with Mixdrop, VPN blocks almost everything, uBlock Orgins blocks everything else, it takes me 5-10 seconds to start the download on Mixdrop.

GoFile is deleted within 2 weeks if there is no activity, 50% or more I bet of my GoFile links are dead.

Reactions: quigebo

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I got you man. Some people think everybody is a coder when in-fact they are bad at explaining. *rolls eyes*
I used to, and still do, write manuals for everyday people to understand. Hope this helps ~(^.^)~

4...Press 3 then enter.
6...A developer console will pop up. Just copy and paste this there "prem_ver=1"
7...Press Enter key.

Note: You should also enable options 5 & 6 too. It will give you force skip and rollback.
YAY!!! It worked, awesomeness, thank you so very much for this!!!

obmolot

Jan 2, 2023

4...Press 3 then enter.
7...Press Enter key.

Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.....

desolo85

Jun 17, 2023
View attachment 1847468

Overview:
Main character has an amnesia. He forgot all, parents, sisters, friends, enemies. You will know all step by step.
Undress girls, help your friends and girlfriends, meet neigbours,seduce MILFS, start romantic stories with teens.
If you choose light side your love stories would be sweet, trying other side could open dark possibilities of your character.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-19
Release Date: 2023-06-06
Developer: tremmiGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12b Regular Edition
Language: English
Other Games: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.10b P): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra:
Walkthrough - Premium Version

View attachment 1847481 View attachment 1847482 View attachment 1847483 View attachment 1847485 View attachment 1847486 View attachment 1847487 View attachment 1847488 View attachment 1847489
If you want the premium version for real just stick this file in your game folder, it should unlock all premium features and rollback ingame.

Reactions: ct4me and filochard
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes