3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Hey there. Game looks promising, although I find it painful to need to use a VM to be able to play a Ren'Py game which can easily be ported natively on Mac and Linux. Please think about us 5%.

Reactions: Calyps0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The first thing I have to say is that not being able to use the mouse wheel to roll back annoys me a lot. Just like not being able to use CTRL to skip scenes that don't interest me, like sex dreams. It would also be nice to have an option to go back to the start menu without having to turn the game off and on again.

From the internal dialogue of the MC in the dream I'm going to assume that the scene between the doctor and the nurse happens without us seeing it, so I'm convinced that the nurse isn't and will never be a LI. I hope that in the rest of the scenes where the NTR is theoretically avoided, it becomes abundantly clear that nothing happens.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The first thing I have to say is that not being able to use the mouse wheel to roll back annoys me a lot. Just like not being able to use CTRL to skip scenes that don't interest me, like sex dreams. It would also be nice to have an option to go back to the start menu without having to turn the game off and on again.

From the internal dialogue of the MC in the dream I'm going to assume that the scene between the doctor and the nurse happens without us seeing it, so I'm convinced that the nurse isn't and will never be a LI. I hope that in the rest of the scenes where the NTR is theoretically avoided, it becomes abundantly clear that nothing happens.
Noted... Will wait for more contents.
Otherwise a certain thing gonna stab me in the back i am afraid

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This line will be created in 1 place in the city. The Director of school line :) There is no name at this moment :)
Will that be avoidable? can we dom her instead?

second option for all scenes that are created for now
For now or From now?
Like going forward all scenes will be avoidable (doesn't happen) from now on
or
For now, we'll do that but change I our mind out of nowhere later, Surprise Motherfucker!

Important distinction.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Will that be avoidable? can we dom her instead?

You will be able to avoid it at least. Some branches will be additional, so only you will decide which lines you would play

For now or From now?
Like going forward all scenes will be avoidable (doesn't happen) from now on
or
For now, we'll do that but change I our mind out of nowhere later, Surprise Motherfucker!

Important distinction.
From now ofc, thanks for correction :)

Reactions: EmeraldSword

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From now ofc, thanks for correction :)
I personally want to know if the nurse (Angel) is a LI, and if she is, if are we going to be able to avoid having a relationship with her.

And also if in some update we will be able to use the mouse wheel, in addition to the CTRL button.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I personally want to know if the nurse (Angel) is a LI, and if she is, if are we going to be able to avoid having a relationship with her.

And also if in some update we will be able to use the mouse wheel, in addition to the CTRL button.
We have 12 main females characters, Angle is not in this list. (You may not visit her even 1 time if you don`t want to)
There will be a branch of events in the Hospital, this is a personal choice of every gamer to do something with her or not to do.
In one gameplay you can`t open all scenes and branches, it is impossible, you will get main story but not all additional branches.
Rollback function will not be on in regular version of game. This is a constant.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
We have 12 main females characters, Angle is not in this list.
So the best-looking female model is not a LI and had the let's call it voyeurism scene. To the trash pile it goes.

In one gameplay you can`t open all scenes and branches, it is impossible, you will get main story but not all additional branches.
The game not being a harem is just another reason not to play it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So the best-looking female model is not a LI and had the let's call it voyeurism scene. To the trash pile it goes.

The game not being a harem is just another reason not to play it.
I agree with you

We have 12 main females characters, Angle is not in this list. (You may not visit her even 1 time if you don`t want to)
There will be a branch of events in the Hospital, this is a personal choice of every gamer to do something with her or not to do.
After the intro my interest in her is remote, and it's a shame, because I like her physically.

I never play more than once, so if it's not possible to see all the content that might interest me in the first game, I prefer not to see any of the content and find another game that does it.

Rollback function will not be on in regular version of game. This is a constant.
It joins the list of reasons to leave the game. I'm unlikely to play a VN that doesn't allow me to use the mouse wheel to go back if I don't like a choice.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Tremmi, the gallery breaks at two points that I have found.

When you go into the twins room the first time and get that gallery image it returns an error. (traceback attached)
The second one is during the MILF party. I don't really know how to describe it other than the formatting of the whole thing gets jacked up.

Other than that the game seems okay. Looking forward to more.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Tremmi, the gallery breaks at two points that I have found.

When you go into the twins room the first time and get that gallery image it returns an error. (traceback attached)
The second one is during the MILF party. I don't really know how to describe it other than the formatting of the whole thing gets jacked up.

Other than that the game seems okay. Looking forward to more.
Thank you :) We will fix that

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes