3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
second option for all scenes that are created from now
Idk if I’ll play the game or not but I’d suggest you just save yourself the trouble/complaints from people who think any NTR-esque stuff makes it an automatic no and make that opening scene fully avoidable not just skipable. I personally don’t see her as an LI yet but I’ve seen plenty of games with lots of potential lose most of their audience for this exact reason or even less.
Just some friendly advice my dude. Best of luck, I’ll check it out again in a few updates

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Other than that the game seems okay. Looking forward to more.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/special_render/icon/special_render_good_twin_1_got.jpg'
I've gotten this kind of error in other games.
I managed to solve it as follows.
You have to go to the script that gave the error and look for the line ctrl+F paste and click search use notpad++ to do that.
If you don't find it in the script.... open the images folder and see if it exists there. maybe in the script or in the photo something is changed due to the developer's failure, just add the same name as the photo in the script over the line that gave the error... Save and be happy.(y)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Rollback function will not be on in regular version of game. This is a constant.
Worst decision ever. This is a deal breaker for many people, including me. Because you are forcing people to save at every decision and reload if the outcome isn't liked. Also forcing people to play it multiple times to see all available content leaves a bad taste, because let's be real, most people will play it at best 2 times, most likely just once. Combined with the blocked rollback, you scare away potential customers. But you do you, I'm out until you decide to change these decisions. Good luck.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just played this and I'm sorry to say this but the ntr of avoidable my balls. I have played with ntr on and ntr off and the only thing that changes is that with ntr off you only see the beginning of the scene of the nurse with the doctor and then it cuts until you wake up. The feeling is that you have simply avoided seeing it, but it has happened anyway. If the purpose of the dev was really to make two separate routes, he has not succeeded because the sensation that the player perceives is that it happens behind the camera, but it happens. There is nothing in the game that makes it clear to you that nothing has happened

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
the gallery breaks at two points that I have found
The game comes fully encrypted.
I had to use this to find out (UnRen-0.91.bat) I entered the name folder (gui) and (special_render) and (icon) the 1 photo is the one that gave your error I modified it with an additional of 1 at the end because all the others have 1 or 2 except this one, I saved the photo, opened the game and I managed to get inside the house, no error occurred even though I changed the name of the wool photo as I mentioned.
Play the urenbat file where the game's exe is, choose option 9, wait for it to finish, take this photo and throw it into the folder I mentioned and replace it.
Here it went perfect without any errors.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just played this and I'm sorry to say this but the ntr of avoidable my balls. I have played with ntr on and ntr off and the only thing that changes is that with ntr off you only see the beginning of the scene of the nurse with the doctor and then it cuts until you wake up. The feeling is that you have simply avoided seeing it, but it has happened anyway. If the purpose of the dev was really to make two separate routes, he has not succeeded because the sensation that the player perceives is that it happens behind the camera, but it happens. There is nothing in the game that makes it clear to you that nothing has happened
If we pay attention to what the MC thinks after skipping the scene, it's evident that it has happened, only that we don't see it. This fact doesn't stop me from being interested in the game, but it does remove my interest in that particular LI.

Worst decision ever. This is a deal breaker for many people, including me. Because you are forcing people to save at every decision and reload if the outcome isn't liked. Also forcing people to play it multiple times to see all available content leaves a bad taste, because let's be real, most people will play it at best 2 times, most likely just once. Combined with the blocked rollback, you scare away potential customers. But you do you, I'm out until you decide to change these decisions. Good luck.
Being able to use the mouse wheel to go back and thus be able to change a choice is essential for me. If I can't do that, I don't play that VN. There are no exceptions. EDIT: I have remembered how to enable the mouse wheel to go back in the choices. So for this part there is no problem.

I also don't like having to play multiple times to get all the LIs. I never play more than once, and there are no exceptions either.

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Dear followers :) This month we will open some polls about characters :) You may participate in it completely free, please vote for girls/MILFs and you will be satisfied with new characters :)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Can I somehow go back spaces as you do for "Page Up" in other games? It doesn't seem to work for this game. Maybe I have to use another key?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know what to think about the story yet, i mean it would be great idea to write the story about an antagonist family who hates you and is trying to backstab you, it's original compared to the hundreds of games with the same setting.

The renders are good but not the best either.

The dev should find ways to make the game unique, it's still far to early to have any judgement for now.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
No idea if anyone said this, but msi afterburner crashes the game, more exactly the OSD from riva...one of the few games from this site with this problem.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes