3.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Jul 24, 2022
Just a question, am I the only one who things the badroom looks strange, there is a shower-cabinet, and the shower is outside of it, then they put in a bad there...

No it just looks too strange...

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Dev, you should put a go back feature ( because sometime i click too fast and that make miss some stuff) and a skip all would be good too in the option.

MY english isn't good so i hope you understood what i meant

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Dev, you should put a go back feature ( because sometime i click too fast and that make miss some stuff) and a skip all would be good too in the option.

MY english isn't good so i hope you understood what i meant
He won't... dev paywalled roll back/fast forward and its only available in the premium version

• Sad
Reactions: tossler

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
He won't... dev paywalled roll back/fast forward and its only available in the premium version
wow bradley cooper.gif

Well, that's their decision to make. Not that I agree with it.

If I were going to sell my game, I wouldn't hide the price behind features that are readily available in tons of my competition - for free.

I'd just offer what I could as a compelling, fun game package.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Use "UnRen", you can get it on this forum. Use option 5 and 6 for fast forward and scroll back functions. Gl! ;)
I think unren doesn't work for this game, dev did something

View attachment 2136348

Well, that's their decision to make. Not that I agree with it.

If I were going to sell my game, I wouldn't hide the price behind features that are readily available in tons of my competition - for free.

I'd just offer what I could as a compelling, fun game package.
Totally agree, thats why imma just stating what dev did and not bitching lol... just that as a new potential player who wanna test the water or so to speak, this sorta just killed off any interest tbh...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Totally agree, thats why imma just stating what dev did and not bitching lol... just that as a new potential player who wanna test the water or so to speak, this sorta just killed off any interest tbh...
Yes. Looks like I am one such potential player. that just sounds plain scummy.

Reactions: tossler

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

Used UnRen v.8.0.0 and it worked fine for me. But be carefull, the option to skip unseen text is forced enabled, there is no option to set it to skip just seen text.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh where is grace's stupid copybook?!?

i've checked every room i can in the school, talked to whoever i could, nothing, it won't let me continue until i find this stupid thing that is not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanthander

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Worst decision ever. This is a deal breaker for many people, including me. Because you are forcing people to save at every decision and reload if the outcome isn't liked. Also forcing people to play it multiple times to see all available content leaves a bad taste, because let's be real, most people will play it at best 2 times, most likely just once. Combined with the blocked rollback, you scare away potential customers. But you do you, I'm out until you decide to change these decisions. Good luck.
Have you tried using UnRen to force rollback ?

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Regular version means there are other versions out there ? if so, what are the differences ?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes