3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hey there. Game looks promising, although I find it painful to need to use a VM to be able to play a Ren'Py game which can easily be ported natively on Mac and Linux. Please think about us 5%.
Agreed 1000% it's probably more than 5%. Consider that I typically I support games I really like here after playing (higher tiers)...considering us 5%'ers probably paid more for their PC's we may be a more affluent option too. :) Looks like a great game. I do not mess with VM conversion software, however because it messes up all the time.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
pls mac version
I'd also support this request. I do not mess with VN makers (they do not work for me on latest mac released software) so I will completely miss this game if it's not ported, unfortunately. While I cannot speak for ALL MAC users either, our PC's cost a lot more; so there's money (sometimes) in doing so. I've supported games I've tried on here. Food 4 thought.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Agreed 1000% it's probably more than 5%. Consider that I typically I support games I really like here after playing (higher tiers)...considering us 5%'ers probably paid more for their PC's we may be a more affluent option too. :) Looks like a great game. I do not mess with VM conversion software, however because it messes up all the time.
All renpy games work on mac by default, just download the renpy sdk for mac and it'll run all the windows downloads too.

Reactions: Calyps0

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My Ex-Future Family [v0.4c] [tremmiGames] – COMPRESSED

higher quality than the below version AKA "For freckles!"
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.4c · · · (674.5 :: 1.49 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.4c · · · (412.8 MiB :: 1.49 GiB)
Mac v0.4c · · · (398.3 MiB :: – )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Considering the dev's other games I'm surprised this one wasn't called "Family Seduction"
Dev did family seduction already but didn't call it that cause Patreon.
Was about to get excited about this until I saw who the Dev was. :cry:
So, we get another jumbled mess of a story that makes no sense, with incomprehensible dialogue that can barely be called translated. Hooray. :poop:
At least it's a pretty nice-looking pile of crap. Kudos for that. :(

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
First time seeing this and it looks promising. I'm confused ,tho. OP says version 4 and last save is after episode 3. Is it correct?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The first thing I have to say is that not being able to use the mouse wheel to roll back annoys me a lot. Just like not being able to use CTRL to skip scenes that don't interest me, like sex dreams. It would also be nice to have an option to go back to the start menu without having to turn the game off and on again.

From the internal dialogue of the MC in the dream I'm going to assume that the scene between the doctor and the nurse happens without us seeing it, so I'm convinced that the nurse isn't and will never be a LI. I hope that in the rest of the scenes where the NTR is theoretically avoided, it becomes abundantly clear that nothing happens.
Use UnRen and select option 8.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
All renpy games work on mac by default, just download the renpy sdk for mac and it'll run all the windows downloads too.

Thanks. But I've tried this. MAC is blocking it from working properly (or some command program is) and not working. If I get a RenPy mac version, I am fine...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I was in first night, did freeroam when getting glass of water and when I ended it it went back to Diane at the front door.
Playing Windows from fresh start.
Also, those little boxes that blink out in some scenes, no explanation of what there are or understanding of what happens when you click them.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes