Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
This game is grindy.
While I enjoyed the premise of the story, the pay off for me isn't worth the time spent.
The game simply ended abruptly.
I grinded all 3 girls to be maxed out and was hard occasionally, I had a good fap after the experience. Thats bout what this game is worth 1 good fap imo.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Your being far to generous. Its a long grind with repeat actions to get to the next tier of things you havent done yet. Then you do in order until finally you have enough points to do whatever you want.
I'll stand by my post. If you pay attention to the details in the game and take advantage of the opportunities you're given to raise their stats, the sex scenes flow smoothly one after another reaching a new level, and no you don't really have to keep grinding previous levels to reach the next one.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I put in 4 hours and all i get are DREAM sequences and 1 girl I can touch her pussy over the clothes. What the fuck is this game?!?!?!
This is really funny post showing that some people are doing something wrong and then complains about the game. I just started playing yesterday, played for around 3 hours and i already got handjobs, blowjobs and penetration. Im on like Day 18 or something, dream sequences were only on a first few days. I'm not really liking the system with a blue guy (at least put MC there) but after i figured out how things works, like how to build arousal to get into new things i wouldn't say this game is too much grindy. When the new girl joined me and i had to start from scratch with her it was a bit slow, but not that bad overall. I've played more grindy games than this. This is fine. It seems that there is not that many of a proper sex scenes, outside of this blue guy system so this worries me. Currently my biggest problem is that i have not enough resources to craft armor and weapons. Searching while sending girls into the city many times gives me completely nothing, even when i'm able to search three times.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This is really funny post showing that some people are doing something wrong and then complains about the game. I just started playing yesterday, played for around 3 hours and i already got handjobs, blowjobs and penetration. Im on like Day 18 or something, dream sequences were only on a first few days. I'm not really liking the system with a blue guy (at least put MC there) but after i figured out how things works, like how to build arousal to get into new things i wouldn't say this game is too much grindy. When the new girl joined me and i had to start from scratch with her it was a bit slow, but not that bad overall. I've played more grindy games than this. This is fine. It seems that there is not that many of a proper sex scenes, outside of this blue guy system so this worries me. Currently my biggest problem is that i have not enough resources to craft armor and weapons. Searching while sending girls into the city many times gives me completely nothing, even when i'm able to search three times.
With regard to the blue male,

It was a design aesthetic choice. I think the dev was trying to allow the player to self-insert/imagine the male that best suits/avoid complaints.

With regard to searching,

1) Woman's skills matter. Make sure the women skills match their roles.

2) Each location offers a different set of potential loot. Melee arms and armor scrap is generally best found in the first few locations. A few later locations can offer more, but at higher risk.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
It was a design aesthetic choice. I think the dev was trying to allow the player to self-insert/imagine the male that best suits/avoid complaints.
This does nothing for me. Not only i can't relate with some blue guy since i'm not blue, but also this disconnects MC from this scenes since he also is not a blue guy. Like, if we're going for a blue guy then why even bother with distinctively looking MC for the rest of the game? This system feels really disconnected from the rest of the game. This could work as a "building relationship system", with only talking and flirting but as a sex delivery system its not great. It's not great especially considering that there is not much proper scenes outside of this system.

1) Woman's skills matter. Make sure the women skills match their roles.
Yeah... i have a girl with highest practical skill as scavenger, girl with the second highests practical skill as scout (or the other way around) and sometimes, even in those green safe areas they found nothing and zombies constantly attack them even when searching "quietly". I actually started to wonder if resources in those places are finite and i already grabbed all of them but that doesn't seem to be the case?

Last edited:

Pavankrish

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 1647292

Overview:
Lead a search & rescue team called the Angels in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover, or build their submission to become their master. My Fallen Angels is a management sandbox featuring a player-controlled seduction/sex system and 3D rendered scenes. Warning: this game contains graphic violence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Bad Angel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: CHEAT MOD - Italian translation

*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

View attachment 721172 View attachment 721171 View attachment 801626 View attachment 721169 View attachment 1022035 View attachment 721174 View attachment 801630 View attachment 801627 View attachment 1453784 View attachment 1022037 View attachment 1022036 View attachment 1022038 View attachment 1146136 View attachment 721173 View attachment 1453785 View attachment 1647354 View attachment 1647352 View attachment 1647353 View attachment 721167 View attachment 721164 View attachment 721163
There's zip in the Android section

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Untitled-1-Recovered.png

Title: My Fallen Angels Unofficial Android Port
Developer: game made by Bad Angel Games, Cheatmod made by saibakira
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- -

Patches: Cheatmod by saibakira
Unofficial modded build by ME. Thank you saibakira for making the cheatmod, and 7767 for sharing the game.

Last edited:

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Holly keeps inquiring about the base me and Destiny go to when hunting. Is there a scene involved and how do i trigger it?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes