Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do the books you find as gifts do anything other than raise happiness? Gave a martial arts book to Skylar and notice no real increase in her combat stat. Same with Isabelle and the survival skills book. Does it increase over time? :unsure:
*edit*
OK I figured out the book thing, but why the hell does Harley's training take forever? Can't even use the training items I got for her. Why do I even have them?
This game could greatly benefit from a more detailed info tab, or book or something. :devilish:
At least the tutorial should be accessible from the main game.

Last edited:

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Downloaded it and played it again.

Harley you just have to keep pushing her trust and/or submission along each day. There is three levels to it. Before you start each day, once her points have met the threshold, there will be an option to progress her story. (Bottom of the dialogue options) I think you have to do this before you spend points interacting with her.

Harley's training items become unlocked as you advance her story. The harness comes into the menu during the second phase, the vibrator too. I don't think i bothered looking for or finding any more.

There is two final progressions with Harley. Each needing 800 points. If you get her to 800 points in trust, and continue her story, only the trust progression will be available.

Had no problems navigating the game again. Relationship & sex just flows from one to the next. They're important to the characters stamina boosts. Each girl providing a bit more once sex is occurring.

• Needing submission early on? Talk and criticize (this costs happiness) the girl until 50 submission, then move onto flirting and so on.
• Gun parts are annoying to randomly search for. But not essential to continue to the end of the game/story.
• Armor and weapons; make sure you make and equip the girls with them if they're part of your search group.
• Only books needed was the one for Markelas leg. All the rest boosted something by 20 points i think, didn't bother with them.
• Early in the game, if girls get injured. Stay at base while they regain health farming and building resources like that. And early adventures, just go to the green locations until you have the resources to maintain injured girls or replace them.
• First time Clinic and House is just an event.

I had no problems with the story/game mechanics.

The blue male character is my only real complaint. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes