Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
Guys i am stucked at complete training Harley. I already complete it but the hints didn't change. And idk how to go further the story

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Guys i am stucked at complete training Harley. I already complete it but the hints didn't change. And idk how to go further the story

There should be hints of how to advance her training.
• You need to find equipment to use on/for her.
• There is also missions she reveals for you too, like the cache truck.
• There is also an option to advance, once her stats are high enough. And you need to choose this before you do any actions with her (If i'm remembering properly)

• Her final choice to end training is when you can humiliate her with the other girls, or embrace her with the others girls. Then Harley joins the Harem.
• If you have reached the end of her training, there is options to continue training her as a repeatable.

• Once you get her notes on a cure serum and bring a zombie back to base to test it on, and that girl finally becomes normal. That's basically the end of Harleys training/story.

Not played this for a while but that's what i could remember.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
What the F is wrong with electric scraps probability of appearing. I'm in the Act 2, there was base upgrade from Act 1 which uses this(15 exactly), and with more than 10 raids for two different locations where it was "possible" to find those, I only managed to find 5 once.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
If you go through new area once, annother one will unlock afterwards. If there aren't any more areas unlocking, clinic should be avaible somewhere already.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Whats the easiest way to get submission and arousal up. I have like 5 girls that have 50/75 submission and 5 girls with 60 arousal and I cant get them up. There must be an easier way or a cheat.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, so it's pretty easy. There are 3 stages of flirt, first one gives 15 trust, 5 sumbission and some arousal, second inverts trust and submission values, and third gives 5 sumbission and a lot of arousal. Every action has requirements, but you don't need to have both. It's enough to have submission or trust hight enought to get higher chat options. Sex options are the same, you need only two of three requirements met to proceed, and every action gives one time boost to both submission and atrust when completed for the first time. So it may take a few days, but actually it's not that long.

Pavankrish

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 1647292

Overview:
Lead a search & rescue team called the Angels in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover, or build their submission to become their master. My Fallen Angels is a management sandbox featuring a player-controlled seduction/sex system and 3D rendered scenes. Warning: this game contains graphic violence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Bad Angel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: CHEAT MOD - Italian translation

*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

View attachment 721172 View attachment 721171 View attachment 801626 View attachment 721169 View attachment 1022035 View attachment 721174 View attachment 801630 View attachment 801627 View attachment 1453784 View attachment 1022037 View attachment 1022036 View attachment 1022038 View attachment 1146136 View attachment 721173 View attachment 1453785 View attachment 1647354 View attachment 1647352 View attachment 1647353 View attachment 721167 View attachment 721164 View attachment 721163
I need android apk

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Weird plot and never seen anyone conducting SAR missions wearing lingerie, but at least some of the girls are hot which is more than I can say for more than 70% of VNs on this website lol.

• Haha
Reactions: keer and Vlbc

cliles

Mar 18, 2018
Just finished the game. It is well written and has a lot of entertaining features. I appreciate the ability to keep playing in sandbox after you complete the story. I can't wait to see what you do next.

I tried to check your Patreon but, can't seem to find it. The link takes me to another link where I see your Patreon link but, when I click it nothing happens.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah... I think you should probably go find a nice little KN and just click your way to the end since you obviously aren't paying any attention to the story, and don't understand how to use the sex system. Because the interaction system is pretty much a self-sustaining advancement. One new step after another, you should pretty much NEVER have to grind on one repeating action to get enough points to go to another. So you're doing it wrong there. And you aren't advancing the story at all either, it seems. I don't think this is the game for you.
Your being far to generous. Its a long grind with repeat actions to get to the next tier of things you havent done yet. Then you do in order until finally you have enough points to do whatever you want.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes